Last minute flight

Chapter 23: Last minute flight

Eren's POV

I got to say the school went all out with the whole graduation ceremony. It was held in the cafeteria. The lunch tables were replaced with dinning circular ones and fancy chairs. Balloons and posters of our graduating year hung up everywhere.

Everyone looked different from the first day of school.

Annie and Jean sat on each side of me. Annie's hair was straightened down which was longer then it appeared, she wore mascara and blush and she smelt nice. Jean looked somewhat the same but he combed his hair out and styled it then had an earring in his left ear only.

I did my hair and made sure I smelt nice.

As the introduction went on I was texting Mikasa.

Mikasa: Have fun, take pictures

Eren: I will, I miss you

Mikasa: miss you to

"And now we'll have a few words from our student government president" the principal says.

Everyone claps as we watch Marco go up to the podium.

"When do we get our diploma?" I whispered to Annie who rolled her eyes.

"Just be patient" she slapped my leg. I winced.

"Ugh fine" I groaned. "Why are you so eager to get your diploma?" She whispered back.

"Because after this before we go out to eat breakfast with everyone I want to go see Mikasa" I told.

"Really?" She smiled. "Well then go for it" she adds.

"Of course I will" I said excitedly. As I looked ahead I could see Krista contemplating if she should turn around to face me or pay attention.

She turned around and gave me a small smile.

She looked extrodinary.

Her hair was tied up in a nice small, opulent looking bun with some strands behind her ears. She had make up on which made her look more mature and beautiful then ever.

She turns back around and we both pay attention.

"I've got to say that this year has been the best with all of you guys. We bonded, made loveable memories together and even if we did go through a series of drama we worked it out and came back together. I am truly happy to call you all my friends" Marco says still speaking. How long has he been going?

"We will remember the ones who made class go by faster, the ones who always made up a funny lame excuse for why they was late, the athletic ones, the geeks and all" Marco continues.

"Some of you I remembered since freshman, others in middle school and those I've met since elementary" his eyes goes directly to Jean.

They both give each other a secretive wink which we all knew who it belonged to. Psh not gay my ass.

"I'm really going to miss you all" he bowed.

Everyone starts clapping, hollering his name as he exits the stage and goes to his seat which is at the front of the stage.

"He's certainly grown up" Annie commented as a staff member comes up to the stage.

"He has" I agreed.

"Now before we start handing out the diplomas we have a quick slideshow to show you guys. Just about the memories we've all shared together since freshman year" Ms Rico says.