Neglected love

Chapter 15: Neglected Love

"I don't know..."I stirred my bowl of cinnamon toast crunch cereal while leaning my cheek into the palm of my left hand.

"He was acting so weird and then admitted his feelings out of nowhere. It just wasn't like him" I said to Petra.

"Well maybe he actually likes you" she assumed.

Sunday. 12:47 pm. After the whole spending the night thing with Eren yesterday I was glad to be back home. Levi had picked me up 2 hours ago.

"Psh as if...if he did like me he wouldn't embarrass me in front of the entire school" I stated.

"Right right but people change Mikasa why not give it a chance" she says sitting down in front of me with her plate of food.

"I wouldn't fall for it" Levi finally speaks up from looking at his phone.

"Why is that?" Petra asked giving him a stern look.

"I wouldn't risk being humiliated all over again just to see if the person I loved had the same feelings back" he justified getting up.

"Your right...but if he admitted his feelings it's worth a shot right? You only live once" she reminds me.

"I still wouldn't risk it" Levi shook his head.

My phone violently shook on the table. I opened it seeing I had a message from Krista.

"Ugh..." I groaned. "Who is it?" Petra asked while stuffing her face with scrambled eggs.

"It's Krista. Historia or whatever" I shrugged.

"Oh Eren's ex girlfriend?" Petra paraphrased.

"No Petra the bitch that tried to stop Mikasa from dating Eren because she's a jealous punk" Levi said sarcastically.

"Isn't she both in your opinion?" Petra said narrowing her eyes.

"Sure why not" Levi muttered.

"Anyway what does she want?" Petra said turning to me and ignoring Levi's side comments.

"She was wondering if I could go over to the park with her and my other friends" I said.

"Well are you going to go?" Petra asked.

"Maybe I promised my other friends from school that I would meet up with them downtown in twenty minutes to hang out" I said.

"It's your option" Petra said getting up.

I got up and went in my room to get my things.

Honestly I didn't even want to meet up with Krista and the other girls. Even though they apologized and felt miserable when I left there was still that 48 percent of me that still hated them for leaving me when I had no one to turn to and acting fake.

I didn't know when they would have my full trust ever again but it wouldn't even be soon.

Of course I was going to go hang out with Kai, Amie and them.

At least they would want me around. At least.

My phone vibrated again, this time it was Kai who had texted me.

Kai: hey Gf! We are on our way to your house in a few minutes. See ya in about 10-15 minutes!

Mikasa: Ok!

These girls were the best. They recognize me being new and instantly great to love me. These we're who real friends were. I bet they wouldn't leave me.