Who ever thought your ex best friend was a toy

Chapter 12: who ever thought your ex best friend was a toy

Mikasa's POV

I was up early this Saturday morning and had just finish taking a shower and was now putting on some fresh clothes. I remembered that Amie had invited me to go hang out with her and the other girls to go shopping. This was a chance I would not miss.

When I finished dressing I applied some make up and smells goods then grabbed a purse and made sure I had all my necessary needs.

I went downstairs where I smelt Petra cooking breakfast.

I've gotten use to her being a figure in the house. The two has been perfect and was now starting on wedding planning.

"Here you go Mikasa" Petra said handing me a plate.

"Thanks Petra" I beamed and sat down on the armrest chair and started eating.

"You've gotten more happy ever since you moved I'm glad we all made the right decision other wise I wouldn't be seeing that beautiful smile" Petra pointed out.

My cheeks burned a bit as I tried to hide the blush creeping on my face.

"Yeah I'm glad we agreed to this" Levi said kissing Petra on the cheek when she handed him his breakfast.

"I'm so happy for you two. I can't wait for ya to get married" I squealed with delight.

The two chuckled at my childish behavior. "I'm serious you two are so cute and no one can break you two apart. It's like your love is unbreakable" I said.

A thought came into my head but I quickly shook it away and smiled.

I wish to have the relationship they have. I wish to have someone to love and to keep for myself and go on dates, get married, have kids and watch them grow till were old. But that will never happen.

I thought I had that with Eren but unfortunately I was just another play toy to him like every other girl.

Stupid of me to think I was different right? And here after a week of attending a new school I was still thinking about what he has done to me when I'm suppose to forget it.

But that's Eren spell and it will never wear off. He was stuck with me until I fully forget.

"Mikasa" Petra's voice wakes me up from my thoughts. "Hm?" I asked. "Your friends are here" she said pointing to the open window. A car was parked outside the house.

"Oh sorry...bye guys!" I exclaimed getting up from the couch. I grabbed my things and ran out the door and to the car.

After we all greeted each other I got in the back, then Kai drove off.

"I'm so excited I love shopping! Are you girls excited?" Kai asking looking in the rear view mirror.

"I can't wait as well!" Amie squealed along with the other girls.

"I'm excited as well" I said. The girl beside me who's name was Melanie pulled me into a tight hug.

"Let's go check out outfits together" She said. "Okay sounds good" I chuckled.

Minutes later when we arrived at the mall and Kai had finish looking desperately for parking; we all got out and walked inside the mall.

"Okay so Amie and I will go together, Melanie and Mikasa then Sam and Kat, in two to three hours let's meet up at the food court okay?" Kai explained.

"Kay!" We all said in unison and ran off with our partners.

"Where should we go first Mikasa this place is crawling with fashion to be tried on!" Melanie squealed.