Just forget it all

Chapter 17: Just Forget It All

(A/N: there has been quite a mix up in the dates. I accidentally put April when everything should be starting in May. Dearly sorry readers ): please bare with me)

(May 20th, 10 days before prom/ A/N: I will be skipping days)

I can't believe I got talked into doing this. I let them get the better of me and find the pros into shopping.

I let Kai and Amie ruin my head. Now here I was where I thought I never be.

All I wanted to do was go home and eat cookie dough ice cream while watching White Chicks after a hard day at school.

But here I was shopping for prom dresses so that we got all the good ones before the bad ones were leftover.

I just thought about wearing the dress I would be wearing to the wedding but Petra and Levi thought that was a terrible idea and started naming all the bad things that could happen.

Jeez they were like my parents.

We was at the mall trying on different kinds of dresses.

The girls squealed in delight as Amie came out in a pink thigh short ruffled sparkly dress.

"I definitely have matching heels for those!" Kat squealed.

"Hey Mikasa should I get this dress?" Melanie asked.

Melanie was in love with black. She picked out a black and dark purple dress. It wasn't that tight on her but showed off her body perfectly.

"Can I get a picture you look fantastic in that" I said pulling my phone out.

As soon as I opened it I saw I had a text from Eren.

My face fell. I quickly swiped it away and aimed my camera at Melanie who was already posing.

"Okay all we need to do is look for Sam and Mikasa's dress and heels" Kai snapped her fingers after we paid for Amie and Melanie's dress.

"I think purple would be perfect for Mikasa" Melanie beamed.

"Or blue" Amie joined in.

"How about red?" Kai asked turning to me.

"It doesn't matter it just has to be cute" I shrugged.

We walked in several stores and sadly there were none that looked right on me or was just plain ugly. Worse part is when there was a beautiful dress it looked ugly on me.

"Well there's always Saturday" Kai replied when we walked out of another shop.

It was 7:15 and the mall was near closing. We weren't going to make it.

"Yeah we still have enough time prom is next week after all" Kat said.

"Yeah Saturday May 30th" Sam answered.

We left the mall and got inside Kai's car. "Friday night were going to the spa to get facials,nails,toes and all done" Kai stated.

"Then Saturday we wake up early in the morning to get our hair done" Amie replied next.

Wow these girls certainly had the money to be doing all this stuff.

But what else could you expect? They were rich girls who attended an all girls school.

It made me a bit embarrassed. They bought me things sometimes and I would be here asking Levi for money while they had credit cards. Not to mention Kai has her own car.