7. Karma

If you're mean, you'll get bad karma. If you're kind, you'll get good karma. So which will it be

Finals. Shiratorizawa vs Karasuno.

Bokeh, wake up already if you want to see the finals. – Tobio

'Shit! I woke up so late!', It made you jump up from your bed when you knew of the time as you checked on Tobio's text. The game was probably starting already. You hurriedly prepared your morning coffee, drinking it all in one go and headed off to the bathroom to get ready.

By the time you arrived at the gym, you were already more than an hour late. Of course, being late is your specialty. The center court was filled with a bunch of people. It's the finals, after all. You swiftly ran to the part of the bleachers where the crowd was dispersed so that you would not attract or bother a lot of people watching.

You huffed from all the running as you finally found a seat beside someone who's curled up tightly while watching the game. He was quite odd and covered way too much with his blue coat and glasses. Maybe he's hiding or something.

It was the 3rd set of the game, you missed two sets already. You needed to ask someone at least for information.

"Oh, hi, ohayo!", you greeted seeing the man's side profile beside you who had brown hair. "I came in just now, if you don't mind me asking who won the first two sets?"

He looked too familiar, his relatively unfixed hair, his features. When he turned his face towards you, your face stiffened.

'Seriously?', your eyebrows twitched at the sight of the brunette setter. 'Why must it be him?'

Oikawa raised a brow at you as he recognized you, "Oh it's you, Ms. Tobio-chan fan."

'Why do I keep running into him?', you asked yourself.

"Uhm... Hi.", you flashed a fake smile at him.

"Konichiwa."

You pursed your lips as he seemed to have forgotten your question earlier, "So... I was asking."

"Oh, right.", Oikawa wrapped his arms tightly on his knees. "Shiratorizawa won the first two sets."

"Ahh, that's too bad."

"Hmp, I'd like for both of them to lose.", he said as he buried half of his face in his arms.

You stared at the boy's weird actions. 'Is he hiding? Is he not allowed to watch this game? Is he embarrassed?'

Your lips curled into a smile. 'If he's embarrassed then...'

You still haven't forgotten what he did to you, of course. You still wanted to get back at him as much because last time, when you were being nice, he still acted like crap in front of you.

"You wish.", you made a snide remark. "Oh... and how did it feel to lose to Tobio the last time?"

Oikawa was appalled by your question. He didn't expect you to be snarky.

"Awful, of course.", he answered calmly with a stern face. "Hmm, but that's just 1 win. We're just tied. Tobio isn't even to my level yet."

You rolled your eyes at the brunette and threw him back with sarcasm. "Sure, sure. You're on a different level."