11. Study

Breaking someone fully undergoes through a whole lot of process. First, you need to get on that person's good side.

______________________________________________________________________________

Monday. University.

"I can't believe you two got that drunk!", Yumi clapped her hands flippantly as she was astonished to know that you have been caught off guard. It was too bad that she did not get the chance to see it personally.

"So that's what they said?", Kenzo reconfirmed as he rubbed the back part of his neck. "I don't fully remember everything that had happened either."

"Well, it's the same for both us.", you pointed out. "We did drink almost the same amount, I guess."

"Hai, that's probably true."

"Ohayo, Ms. Drunkard.", a greeting interrupted the three of you.

You groaned as you didn't even bother to look as to who it was because you already knew, "Shut up Shittykawa."

It was the brunette along with Iwaizumi by his side. The two approached you three.

Oikawa turned to Kenzo and smirked, "Ohayo, Ken-chan."

Kenzo avoided his gaze, "Ohayo... Thanks for last time."

It was weird. Why are you feeling that there is some tension rising up between the two?

You scanned Yumi's face and it seemed that she hadn't felt the tension at all and then you saw Iwaizumi who shot glares at Kenzo like he has some beef with him. Why?

"No worries!", the brunette coolly responded placing his hand on his hips.

"Heh.", Kenzo let out a fake laugh.

You stared at Kenzo then to Oikawa wondering what was going on that you don't know of.

Maybe it was Oikawa, he looks like someone who'd intimidate people and pick a fight with everyone. You were unconsciously gazing at Oikawa with an aggressive look for quite a long time. It took a short span of time until he noticed and met with your gaze.

The brunette beamed a sly smile and placed his hands on your shoulders, "___-chan, let's go! Classes are almost starting."

Oikawa began pushing along with him, being dragged towards the classroom as Iwaizumi lead the way and opened the door for you. Yumi quickly followed.

"Ah, bye, Kenzo-kun! Lat-.", you hurriedly bade as you entered the room and the door separated you from your boyfriend.

Maybe you were just imagining the tension? Besides, why would the two be in bad terms? If they were, it might be because of Oikawa since he acts all snarky all the time. But you did not need to be concerned of this.

"___-chan, I know now what Iwa and me would ask you to do.", Oikawa called as he let you go your way and sat on your seat.

"What?", you turned to him as the brunette took his seat beside you.

Oikawa's face lit up as he spoke, "Group project!"

Since the University encourages collaboration and team effort, it was not doubt that a project in groups would be given.

"That sounds fun. Count me in too.", Yumi raised her hand ecstatically as she heard the suggestion.