9. Answer

Sometimes, you just can't say 'no'.

______________________________________________________________________________

Friday.

You did get out of one frying pan but you became the hot topic as everyone knew of the news. How did they even know about it so soon?

"The Goddess finally answered the King."

"Whoa, that's so cool. Finally."

"Couple of the year!"

"They suit each other, really."

"___, you didn't tell me you were going to answer Kenzo-kun already.", Yumi mumbled as she was slightly upset that you did not tell her personally at first.

"It sorta just happened.", you lifted your shoulders giving her a smile. "You know."

Yumi thought she got what you meant and accepted your words. Your blonde friend was easy to sway. She was okay in a second. Though, things with Kenzo did not just sort of happened, you thought of it carefully and considered some things to lead you to this decision.

"So you're Ms. Popular now that you're with Kenzo-kun.", Oikawa tapped the tip of his pen on his arm chair attracting your attention. Needless to say, the brunette was getting bored that his progress in this game of figuring you out was coming slow. Now that you even have a boyfriend, he had the decency to limit his ways of bothering you. Also, the circumstance that Iwaizumi was on guard of the detestable person too.

You turned to him raising a brow, "What's that? Are you jealous?"

"Of course, I'm not.", he lifted his head. "I thought you weren't into guys who knew that they were pretty but it seems that you are."

"Ha?", you eyebrows twitched but the brunette continued.

"I thought your devotion for Tobio--chan would be enough. It would be better if you ended with Tobio-chan... No, I take that back. He's still my enemy! Don't fall for Tobio-chan ever."

Oikawa was once again being erratic. You have no idea why Tobio has to be brought up in this matter anyway.

"Oi, I don't fall for looks! That's the last thing I care about.", you defended, going back to the first topic. It was true though, that was your principle, right? You're not just being swayed again this time. Kenzo is nice, talented and his good looks were just a bonus.

"Jeez, you're so childish.", you shrugged Oikawa off. "Why are you even making guesses of what I'm into? You're so annoying Shittykawa. Find someone else to bother."

"Hai, hai. Iwa-chan.", Oikawa muttered. "I mean, ___-chan."

______________________________________________________________________________

4 weeks later.

"It's been a month already, whoa."

"How's your innocent girl, captain?"