15. Weakness

Knowing your weakness is fine: Having the whole world learn about it sucks, having it used against you sucks even more, but what matters is what you do about it right? You can either just try to hide it away, avoid it or work your way to face it and who knows, maybe you'll outgrow it.

______________________________________________________________________________

The next day.

This is the day you're gonna face things differently. It won't be that fast and easy but you have to take the leap, starting with the way you perceive things.

"Ready again for today, ___-san?", Iwa-chan greeted as you placed your bag by the benches of the gym. "If you want, I can just stop the trash for you."

You could just easily say yes and ask for help but no, you've already decided. You owe the brunette setter of this deal no matter how painstakingly annoying he was. Hearing from Tobio, it must really be something that Oikawa is passionate about and you should try to see it through even with just learning to receive from him.

"Oh, it's fine. But thanks for the offer Iwaizumi-kun. Heh. But maybe I'll learn something today from Oikawa-kun."

"Oh, that's nice.", Iwaizumi was astonished of your answer. Frequently, you'd just chime in and add up insults about Oikawa but today was unlike any other days.

"Yeah, you go [Y/N] chan!", Yumi cheered as she sat beside where your bags are placed. She was surprised to hear your response too. There wasn't any hint at all if you were joking or if you're being sarcastic.

'What's with you today?', Oikawa overheard everything and he was weirded out. 'Maybe you just ate something wrong earlier?'

It didn't took him long enough to think that it could be because you hung out with Tobio yesterday.

'Did he taught you to receive? There's no way that someone can learn to receive properly overnight.'

After the light stretches, Oikawa didn't waste any time and made you do receives right away to test his theory.

"You know, ___-chan. You really suck at this.", turns out he was right. You couldn't have possibly perfected receiving in one night.

"Well, it's not like I'm trying to hide it.", you answered, crossing your arms.