12. Bothered

If you can't beat what's bothering you, get used to it. Maybe it'll bother you at times of danger too and it'll turn into something good.

______________________________________________________________________________

You took out your phone as it beeped signaling that someone messaged you. You already know who it was. You just need to check what it is he has to say now. It might be about the project or something.

___-chan, what are you doing? ^^ – Obnoxious Setter

Just like his usual nothings that he does to bother you every second of the day. You let out a sigh and put your phone back in your pocket.

"Aren't you on your phone too much these days?", Kenzo raised a brow as he caught your attention. He beamed a smile trying not to impose an argument with you. "Well, not that you're the one initiating. Is someone bothering you?"

"Uhm, I guess so.", you paused but nodded in the end. "Yes."

It was true anyway. That obnoxious setter is bothering you like he always did.

"Who? Can you show me your phone?", it was a bit different side of Kenzo that you saw. Maybe he was jealous, like how boyfriends should be if some other guy is bothering his girlfriend.

"Oh... Sure.", you easily handed your phone to the boy.

He soon browsed your messages that only had a few ones. The one named "Obnoxious Setter" was on the top of the list.

"Is this the one bothering you? The "Obnoxious Setter"?", he turned to you with questioning eyes.

"Yep."

"Who's this?"

"You know, uhm... the one I'm tutoring...", you still didn't want the brunette's name to come out of your own mouth. "That brunette setter.",

"Oh... You're tutoring Oikawa?", there was a change in his tone, as if this caught his interest. "So he was the one you're tutoring?"

"Uh-huh.... But along with Yumi and his friend, Iwaizumi.", you elaborated not to make Kenzo misunderstood and not lead him to get more jealous.

"Oh... Okay.", he nodded as soon as he heard what you said. "You two are close, aren't you?"

"What? With the brunette?", your pitch involuntarily raised as Kenzo assumed something that is far from the truth, something that you wouldn't make happen. "No, not really. He just likes to play around and bully me."

You muttered in defense.

"Oh...."

Kenzo paused for a bit as if he was contemplating. What is he thinking about?

"Oh... I can't have that.", the dark haired male exclaimed as he came up with an idea. "My girlfriend is being bullied, I can't have that. You want me to go to one of your study sessions? I could help you tutor them too and with the project."

You widened your eyes in surprise of his offer. It's not like you disapprove of it and it's not like Yumi and the other two athletes would disagree to this. If they would disagree, it wouldn't matter. They shouldn't have a say in this because he's your boyfriend and you're the group leader, and the one tutoring them after all. You're the one to call the shots. Besides, your boyfriend said that he wants to help, who are you to reject a helping hand?