Chapter Four

F O U R

'Ride or die. Remember?'

- Dominic Toretto

"No, we don't need to do that. I'm tired of running. We just got you back, Dom, and I'm not sure I can keep doing this. We need to stick together," Mia looked around at all of the guys and she knew she'd have to do more than tell them.

"They'll come looking for us--"

"I'm pregnant, Brian. That's what I've been meaning to tell you all this time."

Zack's eyes widened but Brian's were similar in size as they both stood in shock. Finally the older brother broke from his trance and wrapped his arms around Mia.

"Okay. We don't split up....", Zack wondered knowing that Mia's new info was going to change a lot of things.

"Yeah. But first we have to finish this," Dom nodded to Brian and sent Mia a meaningful look as she just couldn't stop smiling.

Zack hugged Mia and congratulated her with a huge grin on his face. It was nice to finally be able to slow down for awhile after everything. She deserved to have some sort of happiness after giving up her home and losing her friend.

Dom told them they needed a team.

Brian began to list the perfect team even adding in some new friends that they'd acquired.

Zack made the calls and helped Mia with setting up a place for everyone seeing as most of them were known by the authorities as associates of Dom, Mia, and Brian.

"The party's here!", Roman yelled as he waltzed in with his hands raised.

"More like the idiot," Tej countered.

Brian and Zack chuckled at the two men always arguing or getting into some sort of disagreement.

A motorcycle engine revved while everyone was talking and they all turned to see a brunette hop off the bike and remove her helmet.

"Hey, Gisele," Zack waved at the woman as she set her helmet on the seat of her bike and came over to hug her.

"What time does your legs open?", Roman asked teasingly.

"The same time I pull the trigger," Gisele smirked at the fright covering Roman's face once he saw the gun pointed right between his eyes.

"Leave her be, Rome."

"It was just a joke."

"Yeah," Brian rolled his eyes and put down all the files he had gotten from the chip onto the round table. "Now we are up against a really important man with maybe everyone in Rio behind him but we've been against worst."

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! This revenge stuff is getting old, Brian."

"We're taking 20 million from this guy," Dom interjected trying to get the ball rolling.

"$20 million. Yeah, sometimes I--"

"Shut up and listen, Rome."

Brian watched as he and Tej shoved one another for a second before they focused on the plans in front of them.

Zack got the smaller part of it all.

He was to help them get into the guarded places so they'd have a smooth transition with no problems.

"Are we serious right now?!", Roman asked in genuine shock.

He watched as Dom lit the money on fire from the first warehouse that they raided.

2nd chapter of the day!!