Eighteen

The next morning, they all came back together to figure everything out.

"This is us, guys."

"What?", Zack asked as he drank some coffee to wake him up fully.

"All of us have our own personal clones," Roman pointed at the pictures hanging up of the team they were chasing.

"Okay..."

"Look, this is a handsome black man obviously that's me... We got a Hobbs. Han, this is you. Tej, it's an African in a beanie. Your Mini Me. And... Brian, when did you take this photoshoot?!", Roman went around pointing thei various similarities to the team.

Brian flipped him the bird with a smile on his face.

They all got to talking about what they needed to do and Hobbs came in with Gina.

They told them about the time frame they'll have to get the crew and hopefully they would be able to take them down.

Gina, Han, Gisele, and Roman were to go find out where the car that Shaw was driving came from.

Tej was tracking the traffic cams and hacking them to keep them updated about who was where and making sure that they didn't leave.

"Tej, we also going to need some fast cars if we want to catch them within the time."

"I got this."

"Dom, I already got us hooked up with DSS. I can handle-"

"Hobbs, I said I got this," Tej rubbed his hands together and they just stared at one another.

Dom, Zack, and Brian were going to go find out where they could find Letty by tracking the bullet.

They knew that getting close to Letty could get them just a little more towards finding Shaw.

Dom walked in leading them as they scoped out the area.

Zack went to the counter to ask the store clerk where they could find someone who purchased a gun with similar bullets.

The two guys sitting soon stood and Zack didn't even have to flinch as they were put down by Brian and Dom. An outsider tried to come to their aid but Brian pulled his gun telling him the store was closed.

Zack got the info or whatever scraps the guy knew about Letty stating she was some street racer. He glared at the older man before knocking his head against the glass separating them.

"We have to find a race. That's probably the one thing about Letty that hasn't changed," Zack said as they climbed into their cars and headed home.

Meanwhile the others were being set up as well.

When they returned to the loft most of them were bruised up.

"We should go with you," Brian said to me as he and Dom kept trying to convince me that it would be better with back up.

"She'll get spooked."

"She shot you, Zack. She could do it again and this time not miss."

"I'll be fine, Brian. Just let me go," Zack snapped knowing he had go do this alone.

He had to be the hero. He had to be the one to bring her home.

This was killing him and having her so close yet so far just made it worse for him.