19// nothing to be jealous about

NOTHING TO BE JEALOUS ABOUT

    NOVA DIDN'T HESITATE OR PAUSE to think as her fingers flew against the keys—

Before I respond to any of your questions, you gotta gimme a name. Or something. I need to be able to address you, you know.

I doubt Mr Anonymous, or anything along those lines would be a turn-on.

Do I get to name you? Cause I know there's no way in hell or heaven you're giving away your identity anytime soon.

Am I right or am I right? :P

    Nova stopped typing, her fingers hovering over the keys. A smile tugging at the corner of her lips as she skimmed over her words, she continued with the message.

The RB, as you call him, has a name. It's Graham Miller. You would have heard of him... And no, I don't usually share my gummies but he was particularly kind to me that day so I couldn't help but share.

    Nova's mind flashed back to Friday, when she'd offered some to Graham during AP Chemistry and he'd jokingly asked if she was giving him the entire packet.

    She hadn't been planning to and even asked him to not push his luck but when she noticed him standing there while Jasper confronted her, the resolve cracked and she told him to keep the entire packet.

    Nova could be nice and generous when she wanted to. And then a sudden thought struck her. OH MY GOD, COULD IT BE THAT—

Wait a minute, Mr I-plan-to-sweep-you-off-your-feet... Are you telling me you felt jealous? When you saw Graham walking around with a pack of the candy you'd given me?

Well, well, well... (I'll have you know I'm wearing a smirk the size of the Grand Canyon right now).

Also, I have heard of this Wordsworth person but not read his works. Sorry, unless he writes about once-upon-a-times and happily-ever-afters, kisses in the rain and dancing at midnight, he ain't cutting it for me. (Sorrynotsorry)

But yeah, I'd love to read a poem that you can come up with all on your own.

—Nova Hart (your poetic note was not cringe-worthy. Its the thought and intentions that count. And you can colour me impressed.)

P.s— you've got nothing to be jealous about. :)

    Grinning madly, Nova clicked on send.

________________________________________

Thank you for reading <3