Chapter 5

Heaven woke up and immediately remembered last night. She kissed namjoon. She didn't know why she kissed him or what she was thinking but she was the one who started the kiss. He even asked if she was sure. That showed he really did care and felt bad about what he did. She pushed the memories of last night away.

Heaven got dressed and brushed her hair and teeth and went downstairs. She had no intention of eating, she just wasn't hungry. "Morning." namjoon greeted. "Morning." she copied. "About last night." he said and she froze. "Did you mean it?" he asked. "What do you mean?" she asked. "You were really emotional and I am asking if you meant the kiss or if you were just caught up in the moment." he clarified.

Heaven just stayed quite. She didn't know the answer and it made her frustrated. "I don't know. I wish I did but I am not sure." she replied. Namjoon nodded and put his plate in the sink then went and finished getting ready.

He came back down and they walked together to school silently. They arrived and the boys greeted the two. "Hey Heaven." J-hope and Jimin say while smirking. "Please not today. Nothing good ever comes when you smirk and I am seriously not in the mood for any of that today." Heaven said and boys rolled their eyes. "Who says you get a say in it?" Jin asked and stepped forward. Heaven gulped and looked down. "Smart girl." Jin said and stepped back.

Heaven didn't say a single thing until lunch. She didn't feel like it. She was so confused about her feelings. Why did she kiss namjoon? She still couldn't answer that question. At lunch, J-hope and Jimin kept smirking at Heaven. "What do you two want? You have been staring at me all day with a smirk on your face so what is it that you two want?" Heaven asked and they just ignored her. "I swear if you two are planning on doing something." she said and she stood up from the lunch table. "I'm not hungry. I'm going to the next class." she informed and walked away, nobody stopped her.

Heaven went to the class and rested her head on the desk until she heard someone walk in. She looked up and saw Suga. She smiled and sat up. "Hey." she said and he smiled at her and repeated 'hey' back to her. "Whatcha doing? I thought you were eating lunch with the others." she asked and he shook his head. "I wasn't hungry." he replied.

"Do you mind helping me after school? I don't understand whatever they were talking about in math." Suga asked. "Sure. Do you want to come to Namjoon's or do you want me to come to your house?" she asked. "I'll come over to namjoon's as long as he is fine with it." you nod and the rest of Bangtan walk in. "What's going on here?" Jungkook asked.

Heaven ignored Jungkook. "Namjoon, can Suga come over so I can help him with math?" she asked and he nodded.

After school, suga and Namjoon walked to Namjoon's house with Heaven following them. "You should really walk beside us or in between us more. It is harder for people to snatch you then." Namjoon said and she snapped out of her thoughts. "Sorry." she apologized and walked up so she now walked in between Suga and Namjoon.

They arrived at the house and Suga went with heaven to her room. They pulled out the math book and sat on her bed while studying. Suga was pretty slow but he was still getting it. After about two hours, heaven's stomach growled. "You're hungry?" Suga asked. "I didn't have breakfast or lunch but I am fine." she said and Suga's eyes widened with disbelief. "How long has it been since you ate?" he asked. She was quite for a moment then spoke, "two days." she said and Suga jumped up from the bed. "Where are you going?" she asked. "To get study snacks." he replied and left.

She knew she shouldn't have told him. He came back with apples and chips. "Great combo if I do say so myself." Heaven joked and they both laugh. "Why thank you, I thought very hard about this decision." he said and they both laughed again. "Why is it I feel comfortable around you and Namjoon but the others make me want to hide in a corner and protect myself?" she asked suddenly. "One, since when do you trust namjoon? Two, it depends, for me, I comforted you and showed a side of me most people don't ever see and that gained your trust." he answered.

"Last night I broke down because I was so stressed. I was crying and Namjoon comforted me like you did. DO NOT tell him I told you!" Her demand comes out as a plead. "I won't tell and in that case, you trust us both because we showed our soft side to you." he answered. "I don't think the others even have a soft side." she thought out loud.

"Well you probably didn't think Namjoon and I had soft sides did you?" he asked. She shook her head and sighed. "I am nearly positive Jimin and J-hope don't have soft sides though. I can't ever see them having feelings with the way they act." Heaven said and Suga sighed. "Well they do. You won't see it for a while, if at all. They don't open up easily and it's even harder for them to open up to a girl." Suga said and heaven nodded.

"Anyways, let's eat and continue studying." she suggested and he smiled and opened a bag of chips. The two spent the rest of the night studying. It was nine when Heaven checked the clock. "It's already nine. You should probably get home." she told Suga. "My house is too far. Do you mind if I stay the night?" he asked. "Well this is Namjoon's house not mine." she relied. "But this is your room, not his." he argued. "Technically this is his room, he owns the house, but I get what you're saying. You can stay if you want." she told him and he smiled.

He put all the books away and went to the couch in her room. "What are you doing?" she asks. "Sleeping on the couch. I doubt you trust me enough to sleep in the same bed." he answered. "I trust you and the bed is huge. I don't know if I should but I do. Don't make me loose that trust." she said and he nodded. He climbed into bed and their backs faced each others. They both fell asleep like that.

-TBC-