Chapter 6

Heaven woke up and she felt warm. She noticed the feeling of strong arms wrapped around her. It was so comfortable to the point where she didn't want to get out of bed. Then she realized someone had to have their arms wrapped around her to give her that warmth and comfort.

She looked up and saw a sleeping suga. He looked so peaceful and adorable.  It suddenly clicked that suga was that someone who was making her warm and comfortable.

She wanted to wiggle put of his grasp and pretend this didn't happen but she couldn't. She didn't know if she really wanted to forget this happened.

Suddenly, suga opened his eyes. He saw heaven and once he noticed what happened, he smiled. "Morning" heaven said quietly. He chuckled and repeated her.

"So I've still got your trust right?" He asked, still smiling. Heaven nodded and smiled a bit. "We should get up. I hate mornings and not sleeping but we need to go to school." Heaven said but suga shook his head. "I'm comfortable. I don't want to get up." He whined.

"What if namjoon came in?" She whispered in case namjoon was near the room. She instantly remembered the kiss and she felt bad. She felt like she was using both suga and namjoon even though it was the other way around. She technically didn't tell either she liked them so technically she isn't doing anything wrong. Right?

"Okay I get it." Suga replied and got up. Heaven did her morning routine and walked out of the bathroom and saw Yoongi laying in bed.

"If I had to get up, so do you." She lightly punched his arm.  "Then I change my mind. Just let me sleep."

"Suga, we need to go to school. Come on." She says. "Fine." He grumbled and got out of bed. The two walked down the stairs and saw namjoon eating.

"I was guessing you stayed over since I never heard you leave. Where did you sleep?" Namjoon asked. Suga stayed quiet, not knowing what to say.

"He slept on the couch in my room." Heaven lied "Okay. Anyways, I have a uniform in my room for you. We have similar sizes so you should be able to make it through the day in my cloths." Namjoon told suga.

Suga nodded again and went to namjoon's room to change. "Did he really sleep on the couch?" Namjoon asked as soon as suga had closed the door. "Y-yeah. Why do you ask?" Heaven asked but ended up stuttering.

"Just wondering." He replied. Right then, suga came out, dressed in the uniform. "Let's go." Namjoon said and everyone left for school.

Once they arrived, they were greeted as normal. "Hello heaven!" The boys shouted and a few girls looked over at her and glared. "Hey." She responded quietly and tried to ignore the girls. Why would they even glare at her? If she could swap places with them, she would.

"So, did anything happen?" V asked. "Suga learned some math. Nothing else happened." Heaven informed him, annoyed. "When are you gonna learn to loose the attitude?" V asked and took a step towards heaven.

She stepped back and stared at her feet. V grabbed her chin and held it up so they made eye contact. "Well? Gonna answer my question?" He asked and a smirk appeared on his face. "S-sorry." Heaven stuttered and he let go of her chin. "Let's go, I don't want to be late to class." V said and he walked off with Bangtan following.

Heaven stayed behind them and suga glanced back at her with pitiful eyes. He mouthed a sorry and she nodded. He looked back forward and kept walking.

Suddenly, someone grabbed her waist from behind and pulled her away from bangtan. He slammed her into a locker and pinned her wrists above her head. "W-what are y-you doing?" Heaven asked when she realized it was Jackson.

"You don't get it do you? They are only going to hurt you. They don't care about you at all!" Jackson shouted the last sentence. "Jackson, please let me go. I'm fine." She said.

"Your chin is red. Want to know why? Because V grabbed your chin without giving your feelings a second thought. You are nothing to them." Jackson said and heaven teared up. "Please let me go. If I really needed help I would tell someone. I'm fine, really. Now please let go." She requested softly.

"That's a lie. You aren't fine. You won't get help either. They terrify you into thinking they are right but they aren't. Please leave them. I can protect you." He replied and heaven shook her head.

"I don't need help. Now let me go." She demanded. Jackson started leaning in and heaven's eyes grew wide. "What are you doing?" She asked but he ignored her. "JACKSON STOP!" she yelled.

Jackson didn't stop though. Heaven started to tear up again and was trying to get out of his grasp. Right when he was about to kiss her, he was pulled away and slammed into the lockers on the other side of the hallway.

Suga had Jackson pinned against the lockers by his collar... again. "What did he do?" Suga asked heaven who just stood there in shock. "H-he told me you were bad people." She told him and gulped. "H-he tried to k-..... kiss me." She finished.

Suga punched him and Jackson fell to the ground. Suga then kicked him in the gut. He turned around and lightly grabbed heavens wrist. "Let's go." He says and started walking to class.

Heaven didn't protest and when they got to class, took a seat like nothing happened. "Wanna explain?" Jungkook and j-hope asked at the same time. "No, not really." She replied and pulled out her needed journal.

"That Jackson dude came back again. I don't know what happened before I got there but he had her pinned to the lockers and was leaning in while she kept trying to stop him." Suga explained. "I really wanna teach that boy a lesson." Jin replied and everyone nodded. "Don't worry, I had the same idea. I let him off with a weak kick and punch but i won't be so nice next time." Suga says and the others nod in approval.

-TBC-

(A/N) : How are you all liking the book so far? Do you think it is interesting or boring?