Chapter 10

Heaven gulped as she saw all the guys waiting for her and jin. Heaven glanced at jimin who was smirking.

Didn't he learn his lesson? What is wrong with him? Heaven didn't want to deal with him again and went to her room without a word.

She heard a light knock on the door. She cautiously opened it and saw suga. She opened the door and motioned for him to come in. She shut the door behind him and sat on her bed with a sigh.

"I'm sorry." suga suddenly apologized. "What did I tell you about saying sorry?" Heaven asked. "You told me to stop saying sorry but I shouldn't have kissed you." Suga replied.

"Suga, I kissed you. You didn't kiss me. It's fine. I was just.... confused." Heaven explained, receiving a look from suga. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well. I kissed namjoon a few days ago and I didn't know why and after kissing you, I felt bad so I ran to school to clear my mind. I called Jin and he made me explain and stuff. After a bit of talking he helped me understand my feelings." Heaven explained.

"So what are your feelings?" He tilted his head to the side a bit. "You mean you aren't upset I kissed namjoon?" She asked and he shook his head. "Well I still need to tell namjoon but I am pretty sure it was just the heat of the moment. It was my first time seeing him so sweet and caring and he was comforting me. It just happened. When I kissed you though, it made me feel special and loved and wanted. I don't know how the two kisses could be so different but they were. I still feel bad though." Heaven told suga.

"Namjoon is usually really good at hearing things he doesn't want to hear, as bad as that sounds. You should be fine. I'm not gonna lie though, I'm glad you like me more and that I make you feel loved." Suga admitted.

Suga and heaven stared into each other's eyes in silence. "I know I have done wrong and I know the others probably won't approve and I also know that you really have no reason to say yes, but....will you be my girlfriend?" Suga asked.

Heaven's heart stopped and so many thoughts ran through her mind in just seconds. 'He did do wrong but he has also protected me. He makes me feel special'.

"Yes. Suga, you have done bad but you have also protected me. Even if it was just out of jealousy." Heaven accepted with a smile.

Suga leaned in and placed his lips on heavens. Heaven wrapped her arms around suga's neck. The kiss felt like hours but it was only a minute before suga pulled away. Both of them were smiling like idiots.

"I think we should tell them. I think maybe if jimin knows we are dating, he will finally leave you alone. Also, that is really something the guys should know." Suga spoke up and heaven nodded. They both walked downstairs and sat next to each other on the couch.

Heaven, first, explained everything to namjoon how she kissed suga and how she finally understood her feelings, and apologized. "Don't be sorry. If I'm completely honest, I was pretty sure it was just the heat of the moment. That's why I asked if you meant it. I figured you would understand the next morning and I'm also pretty sure you did. You just didn't want to hurt me feelings." Namjoon said and chuckled.

"Actually, I wasn't sure at all about the kiss until after kissing suga. I was so confused and I still don't really trust all of you but I asked jin to help. He made me explain everything and that's kind of when I noticed how different the kisses made me feel." Heaven explained, yet again, and namjoon nodded.

"It's all good though. I understand, so please don't feel bad. I can see it in your eyes that you do so please don't." Namjoon told heaven. She nodded and smiled genuinely.

"So......" Jungkook, V, and jhope said in unison. "So.... what?" Heaven asked, causing them to sigh. "So... are you two dating or what?" Jimin spoke up.

Heaven gulped, as she was uncomfortable. Jimin was glaring, as if to tell her not to say yes. "Yes, we're dating." Heaven clarifies and the boys just nodded.

"I know it doesn't change anything though." Heaven added. "Actually, it changed a lot of things." Jungkook said and heaven looked at him, confused. "For one, we will stop kissing you because you belong to suga hyung." He added and glanced at Jimin.

"She doesn't belong to me. She isn't a possession. I get that your saying though." Suga said, making heaven happy. The guys, except for jimin, hummed and nodded at his wording. He understood she hated when people talked to her as if she was just some thing to be owned.

"Second, we won't push you around so much. You still have to do what we say but we won't be as strict." J-hope said, adding to jungkook's list.

"Thank you. I didn't think anything would change but I'm glad you actually decided to consider my feelings for once." Heaven said and smiled. "Yeah yeah." Jimin mumbled and got up. He walked to one of the guest rooms and slammed the door shut behind him.

"If it makes you feel any better, he might finally leave you alone." V said. It made heaven a tad bit uneasy when he said maybe. Jimin may finally stop all this but he may not.

-TBC-