Chapter 11

After explaining everything to the rest of bangtan and announcing that they were dating, everyone just talked to each other for a while. Jimin, however, stayed in the guest room and didn't come out.

After a while, heaven and suga went to her room. They lay on the bed together, cuddling. "I'm glad I kissed you. It made me realize I really did have feelings for you." Heaven said and giggled at the thought.

"I'm glad you kissed me too." Suga smirked and received a light punch on the chest from a, still giggling, heaven. "Goodnight Suga". "Goodnight heaven".

-

Heaven woke up before suga so she went downstairs to eat. Apparently she got up before everyone. Heaven made some eggs and was eating at the table. This was the first time she actually felt like eating.

She as halfway through the eggs when she heard someone walk into the kitchen. She looked up and gasped when she saw jimin. She stood up and started walking off tp the bathroom but jimin was blocking the only way out of the kitchen. Namjoon was living in a mansion yet his kitchen only has one exit..... seriously?

As heaven walked out, jimin grabbed her wrist. Heaven immediately tried pulling away but it didn't work. Jimin picked her up bridal style and supported her with one hand while covering her mouth with the other. He got to the room he had stayed in and walked into it, locking the door behind him.

He sat heaven down. "What are you doing? Let me go." Heaven pleaded, terrified. "Sit on the bed and let me explain. I'm not going to do anything. I know you don't trust me, but you need to right now." Jimin spoke. He was right, Heaven didn't trust him one bit, but he sounded desperate. She sat in the bed and looked down at her feet, still scared.

She flinched when she felt the bed dip, indicating jimin had sat down beside her. "I told you I'm not gonna do anything." He repeated. Heaven nodded and played with her fingers in her lap.

"First, I'm sorry. I know you hate me because I keep kissing you but I do it because I'm jealous. I really like you but I see the way you look at suga hyung. Ever since he made you talk about your parents, you always look at him differently and act less alert around him. I was jealous because I could tell you liked him but you stayed away from me. I wanted to be the one that you felt safe around. Guess I did the exact opposite. I feel horrible for kissing you now. I know you hated it, and still do, but I couldn't help myself. I know it's a terrible excuse but there isn't another truth to tell." Jimin admitted everything.

"I-i don't hate you. I am just kinda s-scared?" Heaven tried to find the right word. "I know you are and that's  exactly the opposite of what I wanted. I really am sorry and I promise to stop. I won't kiss you again." He promised. Heaven stays silent and continued to stare at her lap.

"Is there any way you can forgive me after what I did?" He asked. Heaven looked into his eyes. He looked desperate and sad. "Yes. As long as you promise not to kiss me or touch me, or anything like that." Heaven said.

He nodded and smiled. "Can I hug you?" He asked, causing heaven to giggle. "You don't have to ask to hug me. You know that's not what I meant by don't touch me." She answered. Jimin leaned over and hugged her. She hugged back and he buried his head in the crook of her neck.

"Thank you so much heaven. I don't deserve your forgiveness but it means so much that you do forgive me. I swear I will make it up to you." Jimin said as he broke the hug.

"Why don't we go eat breakfast? I didn't finish my eggs yet and I can make you some." Heaven told jimin with a smile.

"I can't believe how nice you are. Let's go." Jimin exclaimed with a laugh. The two ate breakfast and right when they finished, the rest of the guys walked down. A few of them looked like they were ready to pull jimin away.

"He apologized for everything and promised to never do it again. He's fine." Heaven spoke. The others nodded and continued on.

Jimin went to get dressed and the others started making breakfast. "Morning." Suga greeted heaven with a smile. "Morning." She repeated back. "Did you sleep well? You don't normally get up this early." Heaven joked.

Suga rolled his eyes and kissed heavens cheek then made breakfast with the others. Heaven completed her morning routine and was watching TV in her room.

Suga walked in and sat on the bed, beside her. "It's Sunday and you are just gonna watch TV." He asked. "Yep. I don't have anything better to do." Heaven replied.

"Well I guess we will watch TV then." Suga said as he crawled under the covers. "No sleeping." Heaven warned suga who just nodded and chuckled.

Suga and heaven ended up cuddling and eating popcorn. Heaven had to make it since suga was too lazy to get out of bed.

The entire day passed very quickly since they just watched shows the whole day. It was now 10 pm.

"We should sleep. We have school tomorrow." Heaven said after seeing the time. "Alright, fine by me." Suga replied, receiving a giggle from heaven.

The two cuddled each other. "Goodnight Suga oppa." Heaven tested her limits using the word oppa. It was dark but she could see the slightest blush on suga's face. "Goodnight jagiya." Suga replied and it was heavens turn to blush. The two fell asleep with the blush remaining on their faces.

-TBC