Chapter 14

Heaven woke up without suga beside her. Without a second thought, she immediately jumped up. She searched the room and he wasn't there. She rushed out of the room to see all of the guys looking concerned.

"Where is he?" She asked. "Suga? We don't know. I heard a door slam and when I checked it out, I didn't see anything different. I was thinking it was suga but I thought he might be in the room with you. He won't respond to any of our texts." Hoseok informed.

"Forget school, I'm getting dressed and we are finding him. If he is alive I am going to kill him." She murmered and ran off to her room. She threw on some cloths and brushed her hair and teeth before running back downstairs.

"Any ideas on where he is?" She asked. All of them shook their head. "He has to be somewhere. Where does he live?" She asked. "Umm. About that." Namjoon said. "He lost his house. He was caught up on bills and rent and everything but he got kicked out of his apartment and doesn't have a house anymore. Something about some claims someone made." Namjoon finished.

Heaven quickly sent suga two texts.

Heaven : suga where are you? I'm worried.

Heaven : please be okay, please respond.

"Let's just walk around and try to find him." Jimin suggested. Heaven teared up but nodded.

Namjoon and jimin went to the park and the surrounding area. J-hope and jungkook searched all around his old aprtment. Jin and heaven decided to search around the school and anywhere near it.

"Is he going to be okay?" Heaven asked jin. "He will be fine." He answered. "Maybe he went to school early?" She suggested even though she knew he wouldn't have. "No." Jin replied.

The two walked around silently for over two hours. "Let's take a break." Jin said. "You can break if you want but I can't stop. I have to find him." She responded. "No, I will stay with you." Jin sighed.

Swag king : Hey heaven. I am sorry if I worried you and the others, I was busy. Can you meet me at the abandoned factory near namjoon's house?

"HE TEXTED ME!" heaven shouted. She showed jin the text. "Tell him yes and let's go. I will text the others." Jin demanded.

Heaven : I'm going to kill you for worrying me but I will come. I'm just glad you are okay.

Heaven and jin met the rest in front of the factory. "This seems off." Jungkook and hoseok said. "Yeah I know but he told me. I trust him." Heaven defended.

They all nodded and they walked into the factory. As soon as they entered, the lights turned on and heaven saw suga tied to a chair with a gag in his mouth.

"OH MY GOD SUGA!" she yelled and ran to him. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." She panicked. She teared up but took off the gag.

"It was Jackson." He said. "He texted me with your phone and said to come here." She informed. "Bastard." He spat.

"Do any of you have a knife?" Heaven asked. Hoseok tossed her a pocket knife. She cut the rope and freed suga. "This is too easy. This is obviously a trap but I don't see how." Jimin mumbled.

As if on cue, Jackson walked in front of the only exit. "This is just to show you what will happen if you don't come with me, heaven." He spoke.

Heaven was so angry at him at that moment. She suddenly came up with a plan. She sighed and walked over to him. "Smart decision." He said and suga tried to stop heaven. Jin held him back, knowing heaven must have a plan.

Jackson went to grab heavens hand and her plan started. She kicked him in the gut and he fell to the ground. Bangtan took that time to run to them and hold Jackson down.

Jungkook called 911 and gave them the address. Three cop cars arrived and took jackson. "Thank you for holding him down until we got here. From what we heard, one of you was kidnapped and tied up here?" The cop asked.

"Yeah, I got a text from the guy and he said he would kill heaven if I didn't meet him. I went to where he said and he jumped me then tied up my hands. He put me in a car and drove here and tied me to the chair. He also texted heaven with my phone and said to come here. He said he wouldn't stop unless she went with him. She acted as if she as going to then kicked him and we held him down." Suga explained everything.

"Well thank you very much. We will make sure he serves time in jail. Do you need to go to a hospital?" The cop asked. "No, just a few cuts, nothing bad." Suga responded. The cop nodded and left.

Heaven hugged suga as tight as possible and started crying silently. Suga hugged her back and stroked her hair. "It's okay. I'm fine now." He tried calming her. "He is going to jail. He can't hurt us again." He continued. "I love you." Heaven whimpered.

"I love you too." He responded and kissed her forehead. She hugged him impossibly tighter.

"This is so cute." Jimin whispered to tae who nodded and smiled.

Heaven suddenly let go of suga and walked over to namjoon and grabbed his wrist. She pulled him into the back corner and glared at the others, reminding them to mind their business. They all looked away except suga.

"Can he live with us?" She whispered in his ear. "If you want him to and if he agrees." He whispered back. She grabbed namjoon's wrist again and pulled him back to the group.

"Suga, do you want to live with namjoon and I?" Heaven asked. "Why would you ask that?" He asked, glaring at namjoon. "I found out this morning when you went missing. I asked where you lived so I could look there and he told me. Don't be mad and answer the question." She demanded.

"Yeah I guess. As long as namjoon is cool with it." He responded. "He is! Let's go home." She grabbed suga's hand and intertwined their fingers before walking out with him. Bangtan followed them and suga explained everything that happened while they walked to the house.

"Well now we have a week off school. We can say suga had wounds and he needs to be cared for and we decided to help him till he felt better. BAM! no school for a week." Heaven exclaimed happily. "Way to find the good in a bad situation." Hoseok said sarcastically and heaven rolled her eyes.

"Night" heaven and suga called as they went to her room. "Night" the rest replied.

With everything that happened, it was already nine so why not just sleep?

Suga and heaven cuddled and fell asleep shortly after. Everything would be fine now that they were together

-The End-

I will post an epilogue tomorrow. Thank you so much for reading this book and supporting me!