Epilogue

-5 years later-

"Mommy! Look what I drew at school today!" Min sooha showed her mom a picture of a fluffy brown dog. "It's a poodle!" Sooha added.

"Aww, the puppy is so cute! You did such a good job sooha!" Heaven praised her three year old daughter. "DADDY! LOOK WHAT I DREW!" sooha yelled as she ran to her parent's room to show suga her picture.

Suga walked out of the room with her in his arms. "Did you see her puppy heaven?" Suga asked. "I did! Isn't it adorable?" She replied.

"Mommy, daddy, can we get a puppy like the one I drew?" She asked.

Heaven and suga exchanged glances. "Why not. We should go to the pet store and see if we see one like that." Suga responded. "THANK YOU!" she screamed excitedly.

Suga chuckled and put her down. "Go put your shoes on and we will leave." He told her. The little girl ran off at lightning speed.

"I am so glad i decided to bully you five years ago." Suga told his wife. Heaven chuckled and nodded. "I'm glad you did too. I'm glad everything turned out like this." She responded.

Suga pulled heaven into an embrace. She pulled back a little and connected her lips with suga's. It was a short yet sweet kiss. They both smiled as they pulled away.

"Let's go get a puppy." Heaven said. Suga nodded and the two walked off with sooha to the pet store.

"Hi uncle jimin!" Sooha suddenly greeted someone. He smiled and keeled so he was at her level. "Hi sooha! How are you?" He greeted. "Good!" She replied and hugged him.

"Hi jimin." Suga and heaven greeted. "Hey guys. I was actually just about to text you both. Jin is making a dinner for some special announcement so he wants us all to come." Jimin informed the two.

"I wonder why. We all talked two days ago and nothing changed. Strange." Heaven thought aloud. "I know right? Nobody knows what it is. So will we see you guys tonight?" Jimin asked. "Yep. Just know we are bringing sooha." Suga replied.

"Yay! My princess!" Jimin squealed. Sooha giggled as jimin picked her up. "Where were you guys going?" Jimin questioned. "We were going to get a puppy like this one!" Sooha answered and held up her drawing.

"Wow! Did you draw that?" Jimin asked. Sooha nodded quickly. "You are very good at drawing." Jimin complimented. Sooha giggled and hugged jimin again, while he held her.

"Mind if I come with you?" Jimin asked. "Not at all. Sooha would probably like for you to come." Suga replied. Sooha nodded and so the four set off to the pet store, jimin still holding sooha.

They arrived at the pet store and sooha immediately found a tiny brown fluffy puppy. She squeled when she saw it. "MOMMY! I WANT THIS ONE!" She screamed with excitement.

Suga, heaven, and jimin chuckled. "Alright. What do you want to name her?" Heaven asked. "Min holly!" She responded. "Aww. What an adorable name." Jimin and suga said in unison.

They got the puppy along with dog food, a dog bed, etc. They arrived at their house and jimin waved goodbye.

Sooha gave him a last hug before he left. "You will see me again tonight." He assured her. She nodded and walked inside with suga and heaven.

Suga sat holly on the floor and heaven got out the food and water bowls and placed them in the kitchen. She put food in the bowl and holly ate happily. After holly ate, sooha threw a toy for him to chase. They played fetch for about twenty minutes.

"We should go get changed for the dinner." Suga said, thirty minutes before they were supposed to be at the dinner. Sooha chose a white dress with yellow and pink flowers all over it. Heaven and suga just chose cloths that weren't casual but weren't formal.

The three arrived at jin's house. "Hello! I am glad you came!" Jin's girlfriend, hyunsun, greeted. "Hello hyunsun, how are you?" Heaven asked. "I'm doing great, come in." She responded.

The three walked in and were greeted by the rest of the boys. "Sooha!" They all shrieked and ran to her. Jin scooped her up and cradled her as if she was a newborn. Sooha just giggled.

Jin put her down and she hugged them all individually. "What are we? Invisible?" Heaven and suga asked, acting offended. "Yep!" They all repsonded. Sooha laughed again and this time, jungkook picked her up. Taehyung tickled her and she giggled while the others joined in on the tickling.

"They love our daughter more than us." Suga whined. Everyone laughed and they all walked back to the living room. Everyone sat down and jungkook kept sooha and put her on his lap.

"He stole my child." Heaven pouted and pointed to jungkook. "Uncle jungkook wouldn't do that! He is just happy to see me." Sooha defended. Everyone laughed at her cuteness. "We know that sooha. We were just joking." Suga told her. Sooha giggled from embarrassment which everyone found adorable.

Taehyung stole sooha from jungkook and cuddled with her while everyone talked. They talked for about an hour before Jin spoke up.

"Alright, let's eat." He said. Everyone went to the table and Taehyung put sooha in the chair beside him. She was too short so he put a pillow on the chair so she was tall enough.

Jin and hyunsun brought out the food and set it out, making sure to make something special for sooha since she was only three. Everyone thanked them and started eating. Halfway through the meal, Jin and hyunsun stood up. "We have an announcement" hyunsun spoke.

"Hyunsun and I are engaged!" Jin announced. Everyone clapped loudly, including sooha. The room was full of 'congratulations'. After everyone settled down, they ate the rest of the dinner.

"Thank you so much for the dinner jin, and congratulations again. These five dorks are still single so you and I are the only ones with a wife or fiance." Suga said at the end of the meal. The five other boys sighed at the fact that their still single.

"The dinner was nothing and thank you." Jin repsonded. Everyone said their goodbyes and left.

Once the family arrived back at their house, it was late. Heaven gave sooha a bath and suga tucked her in bed.

After suga and heaven took their showers and changed into pajamas, they cuddled together on the bed.

"I love our life." Heaven mumbled. "So do I, I have a beautiful wife and daughter along with an adorable puppy. We are the perfect family." Suga greed.

"I love you so much suga." She told him. He kissed her forehead and pulled her into his embrace. "I love you more than you can imagine." He responded.

Heaven and suga fell asleep with smiles on their faces.

Life doesn't get any better than this.

-

(A/N) : Second book is done! What did you guys think?

I am sorry if the ending seemed too soon but there wasn't really anywhere for the story to go after chapter 14 so I made an epilogue.

I will start posting a Taehyung and yoongi fanfic (switching perspective) book called 'Break the Distance' soon so make sure to look out for that.

Thank you all so much for reading this and supporting me. 💖💖

Strong power, thank you.