Chapter 13

Lunch came and all eight had gotten their food and went to sit at their normal table. They stopped abruptly as there were three girls sitting at their table, applying makeup.

"What do you think you're doing here?" taehyung asked as he walked up to the table. "Oppa! we were waiting for you guys!" one of the three girls spoke with an annoyingly high pitched voice. "Well we are going to be eating. Please leave." jungkook said.

"But oppa." the girl whined. "I SAID LEAVE!" he yelled. The girls flinched before running off, crying. "They are so over dramatic and annoying." jin grumbled as he sat down. "Why did you yell at them kookie?" heaven asked as everyone else sat down.

"They wouldn't understand unless I did. When I asked nicely, they kept asking but the second I yell, they run. It's really simple." he replied. "Also, kookie?" he questioned. "Shut up. It's just a nickname." she mumbled.

"Aww! I want a nickname!" they all yelled. Their attitudes are so different now. "Well I had some in my head." she teased. "TELL US!" they all yell, causing heaven to chuckle. "Well namjoon would be joonie, taehyung would be tae or tae tae, j-hope would be hopie, and jimin is either jiminie or chim chim." she answered.

The boys shriek as if they are some high school girls. "I love it." they inform while doing aegyo. Everyone soon started laughing. The boys all tried out their new nicknames. "Hey joonie, how you doin?" jungkook asked in stupid voice.

"Nothin much kookie." he responded in a even more stupid voice. Everyone laughed again. "Really? You are just going to make fun of my nicknames." she pouted. "now now." jhope patted her back.

Suga slapped his hand. "What was that for?" jhope whined. "My girlfriend." he replied and playfully pulled heaven closer. She chuckled and snuggled closer to him. "I am pretty sure she loves me more." taehyung flipped his invisible long hair. Everyone, yet again, broke out into laughter.

Suddenly, heaven noticed something she wished she didn't. She saw the group of girls from Friday along with mark, one of jackson's friends, and some other boy all walking up to the group. "let's go. now." heaven told them and left, leaving her food and seven confused boys.

Heaven started to run to the roof whether the boys were following or not. "HEAVEN WAIT!" namjoon shouted as the boys tried to catch up to her. They followed her and they all ended up on the roof, panting.

"What the hell heaven?" jimin yelled. "I saw mark, which is one of Jackson's dumb friends, that group of girls from friday, and some other random boy coming to the table. They were all staring at me and I go worried so I ran." Suga walked over to heaven and pulled her into a hug.

"I won't let them take you." he whispered to her. She buried her head into his chest and hugged back. Suddenly, the door to the roof slammed open, showing the girls and the two boys. "GO AWAY!" heaven immediately yelled.

Without a word, the unknown boy and mark ran to where heaven was and attempted to grab her but Suga stepped in front of her. The seven boys formed a protective barrier around heaven, who was starting to cry.

"Look what you did suga. You made her cry." the unknown boy spat. "NO HE DIDN'T! YOU AND MARK AND JACKSON AND THOSE GIRLS DID! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" she shrieked. "Leave." taehyung demanded.

"N-" mark couldn't finish the word before Jimin punched him in the face. He stumbled backwards and fell.

"Leave." heaven whimpered. "You are so stupid. Don't come crying to jackson when they hurt you. I don't know why he even tries to help you." mark yelled and left. 'What is wrong with everybody?' heaven thought.

(a/n : *Yoongi's voice* Everyone is so weird today)

Heaven cried because of stress, relief, confusion, fright, and many other emotions. "Are you okay?" they all ask as suga pulled her into another hug. She hugged him as tight as possible, afraid to loose him.

"I want him to just leave me alone. Even if he can't torture me, he just sends his friends to do it." she cried into suga's chest. "It's going to be okay." he whispered, somewhat soothing heaven. "Let's just skip the rest of school and go home." jimin suggested.

Heaven nodded weakly and they all walked to Namjoon's house together. Suga walked heaven to her room and they sat on the bed together, cuddling. "Are you okay?" he asked softly. "I'm okay suga." she answered but he could tell she was lying.

"Please don't lie." he requested. "I'm not okay suga." she mumbled. "That was easier then expected." he joked and heaven weakly chuckled. "You are easy to open up to." she responded.

Suga leaned in and connected his lips to hers. Heaven immediately kissed back, melting into the kiss. She felt electricity shoot through her body and she felt... safe. After a minute, he broke the kiss.

"I love you heaven. I will protect you no matter what it takes." he said and stroked hair out of her face, tucking it behind her hair. "I love you too sugar." she replied. He furrowed his eyebrows, "suga. there is no r." he informed her.

"There is now. You can be as sweet as sugar. That is your nickname." she demanded. "So, I love you too sugar." she repeated. Suga chuckled in defeat and pulled heaven closer.

Despite it being noon, the two dozed off in each other's embrace. It was too comfortable not to.

-TBC-