1k reads + shoutout

Okay so first things first, thank you so much for 1k reads. This means I officially have two book to make it to the thousand+ reads mark. 

I can not thank all of you enough. So many of you compliment my books and say how I write well and it may just seem like a few words to you all, but it is the world to me.

Writing is something that makes me happy and people telling me I am actually good at it just makes my day.

Not to mention how I am starting to wake up to 20+ notifications on wattpad every morning! You all make me so happy from the minute I wake up.

So with that being said, I know a lot of you read my books and as I said, I can't thank you enough, but I want to ask a favor.

My unnie, chibichuuu is an amazing author. She recently went through some stuff and it was really sad and I could tell she was hurt. Even though she was sad, she messaged me saying she was going to be writing.

She was going through her own problems but she prioritized writing so her readers weren't deprived.

I am so lucky to have met her and to read her fanfictions. She is a much better author when compared to me but she doesn't get enough recoginization.

All I am asking is that you guys read her book. You don't have to comment, you don't have to vote. Just her knowing there are people waiting for her to update makes her happy, whether she admits it or not. ;)

Keep in mind I am not forcing you, It is just something I would appreciate you guys doing. Don't feel obligated. :)

Thank you all so much for putting up with me and my writing. Until next time, I love you all so much!

-MochiSwag93