S I X

A few years passed and many things changed.

Viktor is now 25 and a very famous ice skater.

Yurio is now 15 and a famous ice skater as well.

Rika and V adopted a little girl a few months after being in Russia. Shes 5 years younger than Viktor, they named her Mila.

Rika got very sick and died.

V lost the love of his life and lost his job while falling into debt until one day he was hit by a moving car and lost his life.

Mila is 20 years old and a famous ice skater.

Yakov takes care of the three now.

Viktor and Mila moved into their own places while Yakov takes care of Yurio.

Viktor never heard any news about Yuuri so he just assumed the love of his life died; yet he never moved on nor dated anyone else.

Viktor also got a brown poodle a month after Yurio's first words and named him Makkachin.

Present Day

Viktor Nikiforov

"GRANDPA, TELL MILA TO QUIT CHASING ME!", Yurio yells skating around the rink with Mila chasing him around trying to hug Yurio but he didnt want a hug from her. "Unless you two are doing a pair skate, i suggest you stop chasing each other because You, Mila, Viktor, and Georgi are gonna be training in Japan for a while so you better get ready for upcoming competitions.", Yakov says with a sigh; things are getting stressful with Yakov and i feel bad for my grandpa, not to mention he's already getting old. "Makkachin is still allowed to come, though, right? Because i dont wanna be alone since i know those two are gonna abandon me because Mila wants to see her girlfriend and Yurio wants to see his boyfriend.", I give a pouty face to Yakov as he nods his head. "OI! HES NOT MY BOYFRIEND, OLD MAN!", Yurio directs his attention to me.

"YOU WISH HE WAS THOUGH!", Mila joins in smirking as Yurio snarls at her. "Alright alright, everyone, go home and pack. Your flight leaves later tonight.", he says pinching the top of his nose; i feel bad for him, this stress isnt good for him. "I WILL THROW MY KNIFE SHOES AT YOU, HAG!", i hear Yurio yell as the three of us leave the ice rink; Georgi stayed behind because Yakov wanted to train with him more. "Is that any way to treat your big sister, Yura?", i tease him as we reach my car and i unlock it while Mila and Yurio sit in the back with their skate bags and i start the car after locking all our doors; i put child lock on the back doors because Yurio would always try to escape the car from his car seat when he was little.

"ONLY BEKA CAN CALL ME THAT! I WILL JUMP OUT THIS WINDOW RIGHT NOW!", he says glaring at me but i just chuckle while him and Mila continue bickering like the children they are, i just turn on the radio to tune them out. "OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS MY JAM!", Mila yells and starts singing to the song, 'Hide away by Daya'. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!", Yurio yells again after going back to texting someone on his phone; probably Otabek. "WHERE DO THE GOOD BOYS GO TO HIDE AWAY?! HIDE AWAY!", Mila rolls down her window and starts screaming the lyrics at random strangers passing by. This is gonna be the longest time in Japan ever.

---------------------------------------
A/n TURNS OUT THE SHIP NAME FOR PHITCHIT X CHRIS IS PHICHIMETTI AND IM IN LOOOOOOOOVE

---------------------------------------A/n TURNS OUT THE SHIP NAME FOR PHITCHIT X CHRIS IS PHICHIMETTI AND IM IN LOOOOOOOOVE

I SHIP THEM SO FUCKING HARD UGH THEYRE MY #3 OTP
VIKTUURI IS #1 AND OTAYURI IS #2 AAAAAA -dies-