N I N E T E E N

A/n one more chapter left

------------------------------------------------

Yuuri Katsuki

I wake up the next morning feeling a warmth in my bed i've never felt before as i snuggle close to it. It chuckles. Wait what?! Warmth doesnt laugh!

I open my eyes to see a shirtless Viktor in my bed, causing my entire face to go red as i fall off the bed and land on the floor on my butt after i scooted away from Viktor since im embarassed that hes shirtless and i was snuggling him. Fuck.. "Good morning, Yuuri! how are you feeling?", he gives me a soft expression that also shows concern as he looks at me with a half smile. "I-i do-dont know... o-ok i g-guess...", great now im back to my stuttering self and its his fault. Damnit Viktor. How dare you be hot and make me fall for you and be shirtless with fucking ripped abs!

"I'll be out most of the day so if you need me, just text me, okay?", he gets up and puts a shirt on making me slightly relieved but also slightly sad. "and if you're wondering why i was shirtless, i always sleep like that because i usually think its really hot so i take my shirt off. Anyways, ill be off now. Bye Yuuri~", he gives me a heart shaped smile before leaving my room and the inn. I need help from an expert.

                  Time skip

"OHMYGOSH HE DID WHAT?!?!"

"Chill Phitchit, its no big deal.", i roll my eyes while facetiming phitchit and telling him everything that just happened.

"UHM YES IT IS! YOU NEED TO GO GET YO MAN!"

"Ugh, its not like he feels the same way anyways."

"YOU NEVER KNOW UNTIL YOU TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL!"

"yeah yeah whatever you say, Phitchit."

I notice Phitchit has a frown on his face and he started looking away from the camera. Is he hiding something again, seriously?! i need to ask him whats going on or else i will never get answers.

"Phitchit, are you ok?"

"Huh? oh, yeah!"

"Dont lie to me. You're hiding something and i've noticed it ever since i told you how i felt about Viktor."

Phitchit sighs, "Do you wanna know the truth?"

"Yes!"

"Are you gonna believe me?"

"Yes?!"

"It might be painful to hear..."

"I dont care anymore, i need to know whats going on because you arent the only one whos keeping shit from me!"
"Did something happen?!"

"Well, it was before your accident.. Actually.."

"Continue."

"You knew Viktor before the accident...We all went to high school together...Do you want to know more?"

My heart stops. No wonder Viktor gives me a sad look some times and stormed off when i remembered Yurio...

"Yes."