T W E N T Y end

A/n it was fun writing this story~

-------------------------------------------------

A few hours after Yuuri had gotten off the phone with his best friend Phitchit, he started freaking out and panicking. He felt so dumb and stupid because he forgot his best friend and tortured his heart because they both fell for each other but Yuuri lost his memory and didnt remember Viktor. It was now hurting them both.

Yuuri was panicking on what to do after all his memories suddenly came flashing back to him and he remembered his high school years, he remembered his friends, his family, ice skating, the incident, the one he fell for, the man of his dreams, Viktor.

He had learned everything about what happened to Viktor after moving back to Russia. He learned about the death of both of Viktors parents. He learned about all his siblings. He knew so much now and his brain was slowly trying to proccess everything that happened and everything he suddenly remembered.

He was having a mental breakdown and pacing around his room, very panicked at all these sudden memories. He felt guilt. Regret. Love. Betrayal. Sadness. He felt panick. Anxiety. Depression. Lonliness. Heart break. He didnt know how to proccess everything new that just happened, he was curious why there was something going on and why everyone kept hiding stuff from him. Well, now he knows and he feels so much pain and so many other different emotions.

Viktor had finally arrived back at the Inn and he figured Yuuri would be asleep by now, though he thought it would be good to at least just check on Yuuri to see the sleeping beauty. He walked over to Yuuri's room and what he heard made him panick. He heard breathing that sounded like someone was hyperventalating as if they were having an anxiety attack or a panick attack.

He instantly opened the door to see Yuuri on his knees on the bed and sitting there with his head in his hands. This worried the platnum haired russian, so he cautiously made a few steps to sit down next to the man he loves to make sure hes okay.

Yuuri knew Viktor was there and he was slightly calming down just by his presence being there and neither of them had to say anything, although Yuuri was mumbling stuff that Viktor didnt understand due to it being in japanese; a trait that Yuuri had whenever he was having an attack.

"私は覚えています..."
[i remember]

"馬鹿馬鹿馬鹿..."
[idiot idiot idiot]

"どうして?"
[why?]

"なぜ今なのか?"
[why now?]

"今...すべての時間の"
[now... Of all times]

Viktor rubbed the smaller japanese male's back in order to hopefully comfort him.

Yuuri looked at Viktor and Viktor looked at him with a concerned expression, this made Yuuri's stomach turn as he thought about what he was about to do and how nervous it made him.

then, the two have a pair of lips on each others and Yuuri is kissing Viktor. Viktor leans into the kiss and kisses his, hopefully new lover, back. Yuuri pulls back and giggles, feeling a lot better and calmer now that he did that.

"I-i...", Yuuri started.
"I remember everything... I... I remember school, my friends, my teachers, my family, the accident, my feelings, and you..."

Viktor was speechless. He wasnt sure what to do or say as these new news shocked him so much.

"Vitya, i love you."

Viktor smiled and finally found the right words to say.

"I love you too, my little katsudon."

They both giggled but a question was still left in Viktors head.

"Yuuri. Be my lover."

"Yes. I'll be your lover."

The two boys smiled and hugged for a while before falling asleep and cuddling, although Viktor had a new question left in his head as they layed there cuddling and Viktor starting to fall asleep finally.

What was going to happen to them now?

         See you next level