E I G H T

A/n DOUBLE UPDATE TO WATCH ALEX FIGHT AGAIN

-----------------------------------------------

Viktor Nikiforov

I felt pain, sorrow, regret, lonliness. But mostly, love. I feel like i could cry right here and now although i didnt and knew it would be really weird to cry now considering Yuuri doesnt even remember me and he wouldnt understand why i'm crying.

"Oh, no no- Its my fault, i was lost in thought. Are you alright?"

I had a fake smile on while holding my hand out to help Yuuri back up, i can feel myself falling for him all over again with the Japanese man in front of me just by a mere look in his eyes; Like something was locked away and missing.

It pains me dearly, i thought Yuuri died...i thought i lost my chance at true love and true happiness for once in my life.. i used to see myself having a future with Yuuri but now i have no idea where my future lays just because Yuuri doesnt remember me...

"Uh, yeah im fine.", Yuuri studied me for a minute after standing back up. "A-are you alright? You look like you might be sick..", Yuuri has always been able to read me; its part of what made us best friends. Even now without his memory, he still could. This pained me even more. Against my wish, i turned cold..

"Yeah. I'm fine. Anyways, i have to go.", i say pushing past the man who i used to know and love and fell in love with; who doesnt even know me other than whats hes heard off the news and could read off of some site like wikipedia. My heart broke.

Third person pov

Little did the pair know, they would be meeting again. And very soon.

Yuuri was shocked that he had just met such a famous celebrity, but was confused as to why he looked sick and what was going on with him. There was a connection to that man that Yuuri couldnt understand; why did he feel like calling out his name?

Why did he want him to stay? Why does he feel such a strong connection to this man?

Yuuri sighed as he continued to shop with a million thoughts racing through his mind.

Viktor stormed through the store, not knowing what he was looking for anymore. He didnt see where he was going and ended up bumping into a wall, he backed up, holding his face is pain, and he fell into the bagged seafood container. He let out a sigh in discomfort. He tried his best to get back out, but slipped and fell back in.

He heard slight laughter from beside him and his eyes widen. The laughter was all too familiar.

"Are you okay, sir?"

He looked over to see Yuuri standing there. He was just about to turn to the next aisle when he saw what had happened. Yuuri was standing there, trying to hold back his laughter as he saw the Viktor Nikiforov just fall and trip.

"I-im fine..", Viktor lied; there were so many things wrong with him right now but he wasnt going to admit to it. "Would you like help?", he asked. Viktor shook his head no, he tried to get out, but once again fell into the seafood container. He sighed. "Fine. Yes i do."

Yuuri smiled and after a bit of struggle, finally got the man out of the seafood container. He mumbled something, and Viktor looked at him strangely. "What did you say?", Viktor asked and Yuuri shook his head while trying not to laugh.

"I just said i never thought you'd find seafood comfortable.", This made Yuuri break down into laughter. Viktor sighed before laughing, but deep down all he felt was pain.