T H I R T E E N

A/n bless hiroko tbh i love her

---------------------------------------------------

Yuuri Katsuki

(in Yuuri's dream)

I look around to see im in a school. Is this my old high school? I walk around until i see a familiar face; is that Viktor? "Yuuri, hey!", he comes closer to me and gives me a big hug. My heart starts racing. This always happens when he touches me.. What is going on with me? "Hi, Viktor!", i smile at him; wait, i cant control my body! what is this? is this a dream? or a memory?

Next thing i know is im watching myself stand outside a house, i then go inside the house so i float inside to see whats going on. "Honey, im home!", i see myself call out to someone while taking off my big brown jacket i still have. Then, i see a familiar dog that looks like Makkachin that comes running up to me and i smile and giggle. "Hey Makka, wheres Vitya?", i ask and everything becomes so confusing to me. Makkachin barks.

Is this a dream...? can i wake up yet? who's Vitya? why is Makkachin in this dream? how old am i in this? where am i? Then, i see someone come down the hallway in this house and its... Viktor... What?! "Hello my little katsudon~ how was work?", we kiss on the lips for a second before sitting on the couch and Makkachin lays on both of our laps. My heart starts racing at this site.

Everythings so confusing, why am i seeing myself and Viktor...? I notice matching rings on our fingers and i feel my heart warm up at the site; we're married... Wow... Next thing i see is a light and i start going towards it.

                 End of dream

I jolt up and start hyperventalating, feeling like i cant breathe. "Yuuri!", a familiar voice comes towards me and sits next to me while rubbing my back and comforting me, i feel safe and secure in his arms and i feel like i could fall asleep with him holding me... Wait what?!

"Viktor...", i say breathlessly as i look at him and see he looks really concerned but yet with a soft expression; it was in this moment i knew. I have fallen in love with Viktor nikiforov.

I give him a reassuring smile and he smiles back at me; that smile always kills me and i would love to see it plastered on his face forever because it warms my heart. "H-how long have i-i been out?", i look around my room and i feel a sense of nastolgia coming through me. "You were out for about four days.. We called a doctor and he said you just fainted and should be fine just sleeping in your bed..", he rubs my back again making me feel comfortable like im at home in his arms. Wait.. last thing i remember before that weird dream was Viktor naked in the hot springs saying hes going to be my coach and i'm gonna win the grand prix finals... Was that real or just another dream?

"You looked so shocked when i said im gonna be your coach, it was a cute face until you passed out and scared me.", Viktor chuckles slightly to lighten the atomosphere and mood. So that was real.... Wow.... "I'll give you some time to recover for a few days and then we start practice, okay?", he smiles at me before kissing the top of my head causing me to blush and my heart stop beating until he leaves the room and my heart pounds in my chest also giving me butterflies in my stomach. I need to call Phitchit and tell him everything, but maybe tomorrow because im tired now.