S I X T E E N

Viktor Nikiforov

its been a week since i've been training with Yuuri, so i gave him a day to himself today to relax and do whatever he pleases as long as its not dangerous or bad. I decided to hang out with Yurio today just to check up on him and see how things are going, and then we got into a play fight all because i called Otabek his boyfriend since Yurio told me he has fallen for someone as well and hes fallen for Otabek. Its really cute to see my little brother fall in love.

"So, why havent you been practicing lately? i havent seen you at the rink we're supposed to be using.", Yurio says as he plops down on my bed with his head at the end of it and his feel towards the head part, but its on the side of the bed i dont sleep on and room service will come by when im not in the room later on anyways so it doesnt matter. I copy his action and lay on my side of the bed with my head at the end as we stare at the ceiling as if they're stars in the night sky. Thats right.. I never told him all that happened... "Well... You'll never believe this but guess who i ran into one day at the grocery store~", i think back to that day and smile at seeing my Yuuri happy and laughing and alive, but i also frown at remembering he doesnt remember me and only knows me as a professional skater and now his coach and his idol.  "My will to live?", Yurio jokes and playfully slap his arm softly before sighing, "Even better. I saw Yuuri~ and then i gave him my number and we've been texting for three months and then about a month ago i decided to be his coach and-""Wait what?!", Yurio interupts me and looks at me with concern as i look back at him.

"Viktor, you're a dumbass. Did he recognize you?", he sounds genually curious and that makes me happy. "He.. he knew me as Viktor Nikiforov, the skater... Just... Not... The Viktor he knew.. I'll admit, it hurt at first but now we've become friends again and god i keep falling for him more and more each day.", i sigh half happy and half sad. "Viktor, you're gonna get your heart broken again... Im sorry to say it but its the truth.. You just have to face it..", he puts his hand on my shoulder while giving me another concerned look and i just huff as if blowing some hair out of my face but in reality i dont mind it being on my face and its too short to blow at anyways. "I know, i know... I just... Maybe he'll fall for me this time...Its just a dream i have since i know hes never gonna fall for me since he never fell for me before but i can still wish and dream...", i fiddle with my fingers and frown again. "Dont worry, i'll come to that ice rink to bother you guys and so i can interogate him.", he gives me a grin and we both giggle. "Sure. I'd love that."

-------------------------------------------
a/n jealousys smile update will be late because i have somewhere 2 go so ttyl everyone!