Chapter 1

Beth watched as the news reporter talked about Michael Dixon's arrest. He was charged with assault with a deadly weapon and was sentenced to twenty years in prison. Michael Dixon was the father of the Dixon's brothers and was also the most dangerous of the Dixon family. In the Dixon family there was Sarah Dixon, Michael's wife, then Merle Dixon, the oldest brother then there was Daryl Dixon. Daryl and Sarah were different from Merle and Michael because they have only been to prison once on theft charges where Merle and Michael had both been to prison more than once and for various crimes.

"Finally the bastard gets put away now it's the Dixon's brothers turn." Hershel said. Beth sighed and stood up.

"I'm going to Maggie's" She said before grabbing her cellphone, keys and purse.

"Are you staying the night there again?" He asked.

"Yes" Beth said kissing her father's cheek. She left the house and got in her car then drove to her sister's house. When she got there she saw her sister and her husband outside on their porch with their three year old daughter, Liz. She smiled as she got out and headed towards them.

"Hey Beth" Maggie said.

"Hey Mag, hey Glenn" Beth said.

"Hey Beth" Glenn said stopping his daughter from pulling the leaves off a plant.

"What's for dinner?" Beth asked.

"We were thinking take out." Maggie said.

"I will go get it if it's chinese." Beth said.

"Okay" Maggie said. Beth turned around and got in her car and drove into town. She made it to her favorite chinese food restaurant before getting out of her car. As she was looking through her purse as she walked in she bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry I-" she said as she looked up into the eyes of Daryl Dixon. They stared at each other for a second till Beth cleared her throat and looked away.

"I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention." Daryl just stared at her so she moved pasted him and up to the counter. She gave them her order before she turned to see Daryl had turned and was staring at her, she turned back around and took a deep breath as the employee handed her a bag with the food in it. She payed for it and thanked them before turning to see Daryl was gone. She sighed in relief and walked out of the place. She opened the door to her car and was grabbed from behind, a rag with chloroform was put over her mouth and nose. She struggled but the guy was stronger and before long she slipped into unconsciousness.

Hope you like it