Chapter 8

"Never have I ever gotten stitches" Beth said holding up her ten fingers. Daryl held up his but didn't put one down.

"Your turn then"

"Never have I ever skindipped." He said grinning wickedly.

"You dirty old man" she said but didn't put down a finger.

"Never have I ever been in love with a person way younger than you." She glared at him as he put a finger down.

"That's how you want to play it, okay then, never have I ever been in love with someone four times your age." He smirked. Beth put a finger down.

"This game is to get to know each other better not to exploit each other." She said. "Never have I ever woken up from being drunk and didn't know where I was." Daryl put down a finger making Beth's eyebrows raise.

"I had just turned thirty and my friend Rick, threw me a huge party and at that party I got super drunk and passed out, I woke up in an abandoned house." He said sighing. "Found out that I had been dumped there by my so called friends."

"Most people are assholes" she said.

"Yup, never have I ever flashed someone." He said. Beth blushed and put a finger down. "Oh this should be good, tell the story."

"My friends and I were having a sleepover at one of my friend's house and we snuck into a college party. My friends and I got roped into playing drink or dare and my dare was to flash some guy. I didn't want to seem like a stuck up so I did it and as I did it the police came in the door." She said making Daryl burst out laughing.

"It isn't funny, I was so embarrassed."

"I'm sorry" he said but continued laughing making Beth laugh.

"You asshole!!" she laughed. Daryl wiped a tear from his eye and calm down.

"Your turn princess" he said.

"Okay, never have I ever slept with someone within an hour of meeting them." She said.

"This is bullshit and I'm not telling that story." he said putting a finger down. "Never have I ever had a crush on a teacher." Beth put a finger down

"You have never had a crush on a teacher?" She asked.

"Nope, your turn buttercup" he said.

"Never have I ever sent a dirty text to the wrong person." She said.

"Come on this is stupid" he said putting a finger down.

"This is hilarious" she said chuckling.

"Never have I ever dined and dashed." He said. Beth put down a finger and shrugged.

"It was a dare and I was trying to be more adventurous." She said. "Never have I ever been slapped across the face" Daryl sighed and put a finger down but was surprised when Beth put a finger down too.

"You got yourself out" He said making Beth shrug and smile. "Never have I ever punched someone in the face."

"When a dude thinks it's okay to touch an seventeen year old's ass without their concent then that's what they get." Beth said putting a finger down. She had only four finger up left and Daryl had five until he put one down.

"Never have I ever flirted with someone to get out of something" Daryl put his finger down.

"Never have I ever kissed the opposite sex." He said grinning.

"You are so perverted, no I have never kissed a girl." She said. "Never have I ever stolen a car."

"Nice try but no, never have I ever sent a teacher a dirty text." He said.

"Ew no, never have I ever rode a motorcycle" she said. Daryl put down his third finger.

"Never have I ever lived on a farm" he said. Beth put her fourth finger down.

"Never have I ever laughed at someone's embarrassing stories." Beth said glaring at Daryl who glared at her back as he put his second finger down.

"Now whose exploiting" he said. "Never have I ever had a crush on a jock."

"Nope, I was more into the bad boys." She said the grinned wickedly. "Never have I ever kidnapped a person because they fell in love with them."

"That's a low blow and you know it." He said putting down his hand. Beth laughed at him before leaning over the table a giving him a quick kiss.

A silly chapter for you guys hope you like it