Chapter 11

The next morning Beth woke up sore in places that she has never been sore before. She looked over to see Daryl fast asleep, she sighed and sat up deciding she was going to take a bath to relieve some of the soreness before making breakfast for her and her new husband. She got up and limped her way over to the bathroom. Once she was in she closed the door and started a bath. She got in and slowly sat down, hissing as the hot water hit her sore spots. She finally sat all the way down and sighed.

She thought about last night and how perfect it was, not just the sex but the wedding and having her new family accept her. It made her miss her sister a bit so she redirect her thoughts to the future. She wanted to have kids, a boy and a girl and they would look like Daryl. She smiled at the thought.

"What are you thinking about that is making you smile?" Daryl said making Beth jump. She was so into her thoughts that she didn't hear the door open and Daryl walking in butt naked and kneel by the tub.

"Nothing, I was just enjoying my bath." She said.

"Would you like me to join you?" He asked.

"You can if you want but keep you hands, feet and any other body part to yourself." She warned making him grin and put his hands up in surrender. Daryl held out his hands to her and she took it standing up, her soreness had gone down which she was happy about. Daryl got in behind her then pulled her down on him. She sighed and laid her head on his chest.

"I was thinking we should move to Spain or Paris." Daryl said.

"Why?" Beth asked entwining her fingers with his.

"Just want some more distance from Atlanta." He said kissing the top of her head.

"Okay let's do it, I think Sarah would love Spain." She said.

"I was thinking it could be just the two of us." He said. Beth turned to look at him. "If I am caught I rather have them stay out of prison so that they can help out with you." Beth just stared at him then sighed.

"If that is how it must be then okay" she said turning back around.

"Babe, we will see them again" he said.

"I know it's just that they have become my family and I already love them so much." She said.

"I know" he said. Beth sighed before standing up and getting out of the tub.

"I'm going to make breakfast." She said then grabbed a towel and left the room. She quickly got dressed and left their room, she went down the hall and into the kitchen to start making breakfast. She wasn't mad about the news it's just that she had just found here place in the world now she was being riped away from it. A few minutes later Daryl came in and leaned against a counter.

"Beth, we don't have to move it was just a thought." He said. She turned around to look at him.

"No I think it's a good idea" she said looking defeated.

"No you don't, you look defeated and I don't like it so we are moving with the family to Spain." He said. Beth walked over to him and kissed him.

"Thank you" she said.

"You're welcome" he said. She went back over to the stove and flipped the last pancake before grabbing two plates and dishing the pancakes on to them. They sat down and ate while they talked and laughed about all sorts of stuff. After breakfast they went into the living room and watched a bunch of movies till Sarah and Merle came home. Their short honeymoon was over and Beth was going to miss it.

"Looks like the innocent princess isn't an innocent princess any more." Merle teased.

"Looks like the redneck needs to be kicked in the balls." Beth said.

"Violent little thing" Merle said.

"You have no idea." Beth said.

"Enough you two" Sarah said sitting down on the couch.

"We are all moving to Spain" Daryl said.

"What?" Sarah said.

"I want more distance between Atlanta and us." He said.

"We can't go to Spain Daryl, there are people all over looking for your wife." Merle said.

"That's why we will find a boat that is willing to take us to Spain." Daryl said.

"I doubt we will find someone who will risk their life to help three criminals and a woman whose been kidnapped." Sarah said.

"So we're supposed to wait until they find us and take us to jail and Beth back to her family?" He asked.

"I'm saying we pack up and put some distance between us and Atlanta that doesn't include moving abroad." Sarah replied.

"I'm with mom on this one Daryl, what if the person we talk to turns us in? It's better to just move without getting anyone involved that we don't have too." Merle said. Daryl sighed and looked at Beth who nodded in agreement.

"Fine, we leave in the next few days." He said. They all relaxed and finished watching the Avengers.

What do you guys think? Is Sarah right or is Daryl? Hope you liked it