Chapter 12

Two days later, the whole house was awoken by a loud bang and then footsteps rushing around. Daryl seem to know what was happening and had gotten out of bed in his boxers as the cops burst through their door.

"HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!!" One of them said. Daryl did as they were told but Beth quickly got out of bed and stood in front of Daryl.

"Don't you touch him" she said. One of the guys came up and grabbed Beth, Daryl tried to grab her but two other guys came and grabbed him.

"Let her go" Daryl growled.

"Daryl Dixon, you are underarrests for the  kidnapping of Beth Greene, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you, do you understand the rights I have just read to you?" The guy holding Daryl asked.

"Yes" Daryl said.

"With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?"

"You can't arrest him for kidnapping me because I went willingly!" Beth yelled.

"Ma'am, you don't have to say that we know what happened and you will never have to see him again." The guy holding her said.

"He's my husband and I love him and I won't let you take him." She said as they dragged Daryl out of the room once they got his pants on. Beth struggled to get out of the guy's hold, she was lifted off her feet and a blanket was thrown over her half naked body as she was taken out of the room and down the hall. They took her outside and Beth saw them put Sarah, Merle and Daryl into separate cop cars. Daryl looked over at her before he was shoved into a cop car. Beth kicked the guy holding her in the nuts and he dropped her. She got up and ran over to the cop car that had Daryl in it and threw it open. She leaned in and kissed him.

"I will come for you." She said.

"I love you Beth" he said.

"I love you too" she said then she was grabbed and pulled away. "Let me go, I want to go with him."

"Get her to the hospital I think she has lost her mind." The guy said. Another dude grabbed Beth and forced her to an ambulance truck then put her in and shut the door as she screamed for Daryl. She watched through the small window as the cops took her new family away. The paramedic touched her shoulder and she flinched and moved away.

"He did a number on you didn't he?" The paramedic asked.

"Shut the hell up you don't know nothing." She said. Another paramedic got her to lay down with the promise not to touch her. Beth felt the ambulance truck move and she prayed to find away back to Daryl.

They made it to the Louisiana hospital  in about twenty minutes and she was take off the ambulance on the stretcher and taken inside where they admitted her and got her a room. Beth didn't let anyone touch her and if they tried she would scream bloody murder. One of the nurses, a woman by the name of Cindy told Beth if she didn't let them look at her they would have to sedate her so Beth let them look at her. They took her blood and asked her questions then they told her they called her family and let them know she had been found and that she was in a Louisiana hospital.

After they left Beth sighed and laid down missing Daryl, she asked the police officer who had come while she was being evaluated where they had taken Daryl, Sarah and Merle and he said that they are on their way to the Atlanta prison. Beth had a plan to go see her husband, mother-in-law and brother-in-law. She was going to wait a bit then ask Maggie to take her to see her, pretending to want to confront them. She would say some bullshit about it being about the process of moving on. She had no intention of moving on and was planning a prison break but she needed help with it and that is where Merle comes in.

Before all that crap happened Sarah had withdrawn five hundred thousand dollars and put it in a locked brief case and gave it to Beth for emergency. She had asked one of the police officers who had obviously had a crush on her to go get it saying it had her important stuff in it. He brought it to her saying he hoped that once she got better she would think about going on a date with him. She lied and said she would think about it. The brief case was stored next to her on a chair and she would let no one touch it.

The door opened and Beth turned her head when she heard crying. Maggie and Hershel stood in the doorway with tears running down their faces. Beth tried not to roll her eyes at her father and put on a small smile.

"Hey guys" Beth said.

"Hey Bee" Maggie said walking in.

"I thought I would never see you again." Hershel said following Maggie.

"Where is Liz?" Beth said ignoring her father.

"She's with Glenn in the lobby, I wanted to wait to see how you are." Maggie said.

"I'm fine, I just want to go home." Beth said. The doctor walked in and smiled at Beth's family.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Sloan, Beth's doctor" he said.

"I'm Beth's sister Maggie and this is our dad" she said shaking the doctor's hand.

"Nice to meet you all" he said then looked at Beth and sighed. "You said you weren't raped by your kidnappers?"

"Yes" Beth said getting annoyed that they were calling her husband and her in-laws rapist.

"Beth, you are pregnant" Doctor Sloan said.