Chapter 15

The next day Maggie and Beth went out and bought a new car, Maggie asked Beth where she got the money and Beth told her the fake story about where she got the money. Maggie gave her a pat on the back and a smile before they headed back to the house to find a man standing in front of the house.

"Maggie, I need you to stay in the car." Beth said.

"Why, who is that man" Maggie asked.

"Maggie just stay in the damn car" she said getting out and heading towards the guy.

"What the hell are you doing here, you are not allowed here!" she said.

"There has been a change of plans, someone inside our group was a member of the CIA and he told one of the prison guards that the transfer was an ambush so they switched the days,  instead of in a few days they are doing it tonight." he said.

"Shit, tell everyone to get into position and not to move until you say so, I will get my stuff ready and meet you in Columbia." Beth said.

"Beth, what is going on?" Maggie's voice said from behind Beth. The man left and got in his car driving away. Beth silently cursed her sister for not staying in the car. Beth turned around to face her sister.

"It was nothing, let's just go inside and eat" Beth said.

"No, you are involved in something illegal aren't you?" Maggie said.

"Maggie, just drop it" Beth said then turned towards the house, Maggie stopped her by grabbing her arm.

"Beth, if you are in trouble we can get you help out of it." she said. Beth whirled around and said something she shouldn't.

"I'm trying to get my husband back"

"Beth you aren't... Beth please tell me you didn't marry that monster" she said.

"He's not a monster, he's the love of my life. You know that I have never felt complete and that I have never fit in with my own family. I met Daryl and he changed my life in a good way. He made me feel complete and I finally felt like I fit in." Beth said.

"So you are going to break him out of prison?" She asked.

"Him and my mother-in-law and my brother-in-law" Beth said.

"How long have you been planning this and where are you going if you do break him out?" She asked.

"I've been planning this since they took me from him and I can't tell you where I'm going, just know that I will always love you." Beth said.

"I honestly don't know what to say." Maggie said.

"You don't have to say anything, I have to go now." Beth said then hugged her sister. "I will miss you Maggie"

"I will miss you too little sister." Beth let go of Maggie then headed inside to pack. When she finished packing she had Glenn who was aware of the situation, put her bags in her car. She then started saying her goodbyes before she got in her car and drove away. She drove all the way to Columbia, North Carolina then to the spot where they were to meet. Beth waited nervously for her family to arrive. It took her eight hours to get there so she knew it was going to take  them eight hours as well so she took a nap and by the time she woke up it was getting dark and there was only fifteen minutes left.

Beth rubbed her rounded belly and hoped everything had went well. She saw light coming from where she had entered and held her breath. A SUV came and parked in front of Beth's car, they turned the head lights off and then the passenger seat door opened and Daryl got out. Beth got out of the car and ran towards him. He hugged and kissed her before he kneeling
down and kissing her belly. Beth looked up from the scene to see Sarah and Merle smiling at her.

"Good job Beth" Merle said.

"Thanks" she said as Daryl stood up. Sarah went over and hugged her daughter-in-law.

"So good to see you." Sarah said.

"You too, I have some clothes that I bought for you guys." Beth said before turning and walking to the back of her car. She opened the trunk and pulled out three bags of clothes then went back to them and handed them each a bag. "Hurry and change, we have to hurry and get down to the port before ten or we miss our boat." Beth said then turned around to give them privacy. A few minutes later they all got into Beth's car and Beth drove them to the port where the big boat was waiting. Beth gave the keys to a guy who was going to ship her car on another boat to Spain. She then grabbed the suitcase out of the trunk while Daryl grabbed her bags and they all got on the boat.