Epilogue

Beth screamed in pain as she pushed again, she had been in labor for two hours and their bundle of joy was almost here. Since Daryl, Sarah and Merle were wanted for escaping prison and since Beth didn't want to give birth in a hospital alone they decided on a home birth with a midwife who was sworn to secrecy. Since escaping to Spain they had moved to Poland because Beth and Sarah both wanted to live there. Merle and Daryl were defeated in the argument about it. Beth was never suspected of helping in the escape and the men that did help fled the country.

"Come on baby push" Daryl said.

"I am, I can't do it" she cried.

"Baby, you can do it, you are so strong." He said. Beth took a deep breath and pushed, the baby slipped out and Beth cried out in happiness. The midwife cleaned the baby as the baby cried. Beth watch anxious to see her baby girl. After the midwife cleaned her up and put her in a swaddle she carried her over to Beth and put her in her arms.

"Hello Leah" Beth said.

"We are so happy you are here." Daryl said. The door opened and the midwife left while Merle and Sarah walked in. Beth looked up from Leah and smiled at them.

"Guys, I want you to meet Leah Sarah Dixon." Beth said. Sarah smiled as she went over to the side of the bed and Beth handed Leah to her.

"She is so beautiful just like her mother." Sarah said. Merle walked over to Daryl and patted his back.

"You did good little brother" he said.

"Thanks" Daryl said. Sarah walked over to Daryl and gave him Leah. "Hey baby girl it's daddy, you don't worry about a thing cause daddy has your back and I won't let anyone hurt you."

The End