Chapter Nine and a Half [EDITED]

若い 恋愛  Wakai Renai 

A/N IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! I'm not 100% sure of this pairing, so please give me your opinions because they really do mean a lot, k thx bye.

Sasuke was the first.

Naruto had just finished saying his goodbyes and he was surprised that he found Sasuke and Hinata together. He had looked for Sasuke in the spot where he normally goes to clear his mind and found the Hyuuga heir there with him. They were laughing and staring at each other. Naruto thought it was weird. But, he said his goodbyes and was pulled into a hug by his friend that became his brother. He almost cried right then and there. Then he was off.

Sasuke had been spending more and more time with the Hyuuga heir since he found her. His tree that he usually perched under was located about two feet away from a training ground that was seldom used. But, one day, a few weeks ago, he came to his tree and found someone training. It was her.

He thought her stance was beautiful, but since her back was turned to him, he did not know why. Then, she turned around and he recognized her. It was Hyuuga Hinata, a member of Team Eight, a user of the Byakugan, heir to the Hyuuga. She was beautiful. She had a determined look on her face and was still centered in her taijutsu stance.

"I would suggest backing up unless you want to get hit."

He complied but sat to watch her, fascinated. She yelled out "Eight Trigrams: Sixty-Four Palms!" and proceeded to move her palms fast enough that Sasuke could not keep up without using the Sharingan. She perfectly executed the jutsu, from what Sasuke saw. He walked over to his tree, content with doing what he does every day.

"Why are you here?" she asked.

"I could ask the same of you. I was here first."

"I asked you first."

He looked at her and sighed, "This is where I go to clear my thoughts. And you?"

"Someone told me that no one is ever here. So I came here to train."

He nodded and looking back up at the sky, closing his eyes.

"So, d-do you care if I train here?" she asked shyly. He thought it was cute.

"As long as you don't bother me, I don't really care. It's not my training ground."

"Yes, thank you."

They went on like this for days, Sasuke coming to the training ground and Hinata training alongside his tree. One day, though, Hinata did interrupt his day dreaming. He pretended to be irritated but was actually quite excited. She asked him to spar with her. It went on for days. The first day, it was basic taijutsu, Hinata won. The second day, jutsu was allowed, Sasuke won. The third day, doujutsu was allowed, they tied.

Soon, they were inseparable, they even hung out outside of the training grounds. They were both more open in their own way around each other. Once he realized that he liked her, he ran to Naruto, asking how to ask a girl on a date. Once he later thought about it, it was probably a bad choice, but what else did he have to go off of?

He visited the Yamanaka Flower Shop and bought her sunflowers since they reminded him of her. Then, he started off to the training ground for that day. There she was, in the same stance as the day he met her, still just as beautiful. He tried to sneak up behind her, but she turned, Byakugan activated.

"What are those, Sasuke?"
He blushed and looked down, suddenly embarrassed, "They're flowers."

"Why? For who?"

"They're, uh-, for you?"

"Huh?"

"Ikindagotyouflowerstoaskyouifyouwouldliketogoouttoeatwithme?" he mumbled.

"Sasuke. Calm down, what are you trying to say?" she asked while moving closer to him.

He started blushing and looked down at the ground, "I got you flowers to ask if you'd like to go out to eat with me sometime."

She smiled at him sweetly, "Of course I'd like to, Sasuke. The flowers are pretty."

His eyes grew wide and he looked at her, smiling.

They went out to the cute little bakery called the Geijutsu Teki Panya. They both ordered green tea to drink, and soup for the side. Sasuke ordered miso soup, while Hinata ordered zenzai, a soup made with azuki beans. Later, Sasuke ordered milk bread to go with his soup and Hinata ordered a cinnamon roll, which was her favorite food. They ate in peace, with small talk here and there.

Hinata mainly talked about how much she looked up to her older cousin Neji, and how she cared for her little sister Hanabi. Likewise, Sasuke talked about his family, Yoru and Naruto. Things were peaceful for the two. About an hour later, Sasuke walked her home. She told him about how happy she was that today happened and kissed him on the cheek, much to his pleasure.

On the way home, he ran into Naruto, who looked really out of breath. He held up his finger, signaling to give him a minute, and stuck his hands on his knees, wheezing.

"Sasuke!"

"Yeah, dobe?"

"I told you not to call me that, 'ttebayo! Anyways, I've got some important news for you."

"Yeah, what is it?"

"I'm leaving with pervy-sage. He said he doesn't know when we'll be back. I came to say goodbye."

Sasuke's eyes widened and he stepped forward, pulling Naruto into a hug, then released him and took a step back.

"If you die on me while you're gone, I won't forgive you, you know that right?"

"I know, and the same goes for you 'ttebayo. Also, please keep nee-chan safe, I don't want her to get into trouble while I'm gone."

"Aye aye, captain," Sasuke mock-saluted.

They laughed and had to hold each other up. They were sad to leave each other, but they knew it would be okay. It would be okay.