Chapter 5

Calico's P.O.V

I stood behind Jasper shaking slightly. I didn't know how the pack was going to react but the former Alpha and Luna just smiled and hugged me. I smiled big and hugged them tightly back. My amber eyes scanned the pack to see them all smiling...except one. She had a angry expression and she growled lowly. The people near her heard and turned to her then looked at me growling. I hissed back at them and the platinum blond haired girl pushed her way to the front of the crowd with her family following behind. She growled at me and I hissed back. She looked at Jasper with a sweet smile and said "Jaspy I thought I was your Luna" Nala hissed in my head. You shouldn't disrespect a werewolf Luna but you really shouldn't disrespect a kitten-shifter Luna. I hissed loudly and tackled the girl to the ground. She growled and clawed at me. I wasn't strong enough so she pushed me off of her. She shifted into a bleach blonde wolf and grilled lowly at me. I smirked and shifted into my panther. Her eyes widened as her wolf backed up. I shifted back to my kitten and stalked over to Jasper with my tail held high and rubbed against his leg. I jumped onto his shoulder and flattened my ears to hiss at the disrespectful wolf. She growled and shifted back and said "You win this round kitten" I jumped off of Jasper's shoulder and shifted back. I said sweetly back "Oh honey I'm not a kitten" I added in a sassy voice "I'm your Luna" She growled and I smiled back at her. Nala was laughing and said to em "That's what you get bish!" The girl's parents glared at me as they followed their daughter. I looked at Jasper who was smiling at me and I returned the smile  happily. I turned back to the pack to see them bowing to us. Jasper took my hand as we bowed to our pack. I could tell my life just got 100% better. The pack went back to whatever they were doing before *cough* Jackson *cough* except a little girl who ran up to me and hugged my leg. I looked down at her and the little cutie asked hopefully "What's your kitten's name? And can I pet her?" I smiled and said "Her name is Nala and of course you can" I shifted into my kitten and then little girl squealed and ran to me. She carefully pet my ears as I purred against her. She giggled and ran off as I shifted back. Jasper looked at me proudly and I tilted my head slightly and said "What?" He chuckled and said "You're already a Luna" I blushed and smiled happily.

467 Words

(Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. I just had some writer's block but today I woke up and was in the mood to write so that's what I'm doing!" Love yah!)