Chapter 7

Calico's P.O.V

I sat up in bed panting. I looked to my
right to see Jasper sleeping.

I smiled softly and got up as quietly as I could. Thank you cat abilities

I opened the door and headed downstairs. It was dark and completely silent.

I made my way to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I opened the refrigerator and heisted

There was a shadow on the floor. I turned around to see a white and black kitten on the counter.

I hissed quietly and shifted into my kitten. It just stood there starring at me, then it held up it's right paw

It knocked down a glass vase, shattering it. I hissed and sprinted towards it.

It knocked down things wherever it went till the kitchen and living room were in chaos.

Furniture scratched and things broken,everywhere. I looked at the kitten hissing loudly.

A light clicked on and a voice shouted "Calico!!!" I spun around to see almost the entire pack starring at me...

Most of them glaring. I turned around to see the kitten gone and I saw the destruction it caused.

I hissed and stalked over to the mess looking for the little shit.

He was nowhere and I was here in the middle of a mess obviously caused by a cat.

"What are you doing?!?!!" Said a voice. I turned to see Jasper looking at me angry.

I flattened my ears. No one wants a mate mad at them but this some how hurt even more.

I looked behind him to see Peyton looking around she then said

"She didn't do it! Another cat must have done this!"

"Oh shut up Peyton" Michael said harshly towards his little sister.

I shifted back and said growling

"Don't talk to her like that, she's right I didn't do this!"

Jasper growled at me "Yah then who did! You're the last kitten-shifter so who would purposely do this?"

"Not me!" I said back with no confidence. Tears pricked my eyes as the pack continued to yell at me,

Everyone except Pey. After what seemed like hours, everyone stopped yelling and went back to bed.

Jasper locking the door behind him. I fell to the floor sobbing as Peyton ran over to me.

She hugged me tightly and said

"We'll figure this out. Let's discuss this in my room, ok?"

I nodded, still crying and followed to her room. She opened it and had me sit on the bed next to her.

"What happened Cali?"

I sniffed and replied weakly

"There was another kitten. He did all of that while I was trying to fight him"

"When I saw you guys he seemed to disappear. Someone's trying to set me up and I don't know who"

I started crying more and Peyton hugged me saying

"We'll figure this out. For now let's get some sleep."

I nodded dosing off to the sound of my tears hitting the floor

.
.
.
.

I woke up writhing in pain. My body was on fire and I squirmed trying to find a comfortable position.

I groaned. Why now of all times? Peyton woke up confused when she saw me squirming.

"You ok?" She asked confused

It took her about two seconds for her to realize it

"Oh for fuck's sake"

She grabbed my hand and carefully lifted me up and guided me towards the door.

"I can get you ice and other things but only Jasper can really help...

"He might not so, let's go downstairs and get you an ice pack"

I nodded weakly and held her arm as we walked down the stairs.

The sight before me broke my heart. A handful of pack members were finishing up cleaning the mess.

When I entered most of them glared while others growled, and yet my oh so lovely mate stood there.

He watched me with an emotionless face and I let out a quiet whine as Nala was begging me to go to him.

He looked to be barely struggling with his wolf. I looked towards the hallway to see yet another mess.

I flinched and Pey lead me towards the kitchen sadly.

"Make sure the kitten doesn't make another mess"

I whimpered and Pey whipped around to face my sneering mate.

A sickening voice was heard from the stairs

"Oh Japsey! I got the things you asked for!"

Ms. Blonde Bitch came in with a stack of paperwork, another man beside her.

He looked to me and his eyes darkened. Pey pushed me behind her and growled

He growled back and took a step forward when blondie said

"Oh brother dearest, the slut isn't worth your time...

She grinned and said in a baby voice

"Poor baby. Is the little one in heat, poor thing!"

She grinned and leaned her head on Jasper's shoulder which he didn't even flinch at.

I whimpered and followed Pey hopelessly up the stairs.

"What am I gonna do?"

I whispered. She squeezed my shoulder and put the ice to my stomach.

It helped a tiny bit but I screamed out in pain soon after. I heard people bang on the door which caused me to scream more.

Unmated males in the pack now have an urge to "help" me.

I whimpered, leaning against Pey for comfort. She whispered softly to me

"We're gonna figure this out. I promise"

895 Words