Chapter 13

Calico's P.O.V

The mind link was going berserk with the news of getting Jasper back.

Jasper. Oh Jasper. If I see him I might go berserk myself.

"Hold it together Cali"

Nala said. I sighed and hushed the entire pack through the mind link.

"We're getting close"

The thud of paws went silent as we creeped towards the glow of flames.

I signaled for the pack to stay back as I carefully crept towards the bushes to see inside the camp.

I looked through and saw what I had expected. The entire pack was huddled by the fire laughing and joking.

Each with blood red eyes...including the girl holding my red-eyed mate.

She was combing her fingers through his hair when I couldn't suppress the growl.

She was starting to unbutton his god damn shirt. I had to start this to end it.

"Now!"

"Ohhhh Calico"

I froze at the voice. I looked through the bushes and saw Damien looking at the bushes we were hiding behind.

I heard a series of thumps and I turned to see more then half of my pack down on the ground, a Blood Lust wolf pinning them down.

I growled and turned back around and came face to face with red-eyes.

Damien.

"Look what we have here. A Luna trying to pose as an Alpha Female fighting for her "mate"

"Pathetic"

I cringed at the words of Jasper. I looked over Damien's shoulder to see Jasper glaring at me.

I took a step forward and starred directly into Damien's eyes

"I'm here for the Alpha. With or without a fight. Your choice"

He smirked and pushed a lock of hair from my face.

"We could go...for a trade"

I growled and slapped his hand away.

"Ooo feisty! A Luna for an Alpha. Doesn't seem fair right? We'll be nice enough to agree"

I looked back to see the entire pack cornered. We'd all die if we don't trade.

I sighed and said

"Let the pack and the Alpha leave and I'll stay"

He grinned and nodded towards that little bitch she-wolf.

She huffed,annoyed, but covered her fangs with a purple liquid and bit Jasper's Blood Lust mark.

He closed his eyes and when he opened them they were back to their shining baby blue.

I smiled softly at him as he looked at the pack then looked to me.

He growled and for a second I thought they tricked me, but I felt the chains on my wrist.

"Take the pack. Make sure they're all safe. They need their Alpha."

He looked at me in disbelief and responded.

"They need their Luna"

I smiled sadly as the guards pushed him towards our pack.

"I will find you"

He whispering, cupping my cheek when the chains tugged me back.

"No talking to the slave"

Damien said with a smirk. I smiled sadly at Jasper and motioned with my head towards the pack.

"Luna!"

A few voices from the pack yelled but I just looked at them, shaking my head.

The last thing I saw was a broken Jasper and a broken pack.

Damien shoved me towards the camp and gripped my cheek, very much gonna leave a bruise.

"Let's have fun. Shall we kitten"

546 Words

(Great cliffhanger right? Sorry since it's shorter then usual but I'll try to update tomorrow! Love Yah!)