Chapter 12

Calico's P.O.V

I bolted up right, looking around frantically.

"Is it true"

My voice cracked as I said it. I looked to my right to see Peyton sobbing.

She nodded through tears and that's when I went hysterical.

"no...no...no,No,NO!"

I wailed. I started shaking uncontrollably and I looked around hoping,pleading that he would pop out somewhere.

Pey ran to me holding me down with a hug. She whispered to me intill my wails turned to sniffles.

He was gone and it was because of Damien and that little she-wolf.

I sat up and asked the doctor, who had just walked in

"I need our beta,gamma,and best warriors in the Alpha's office,now"

I used my Luna voice but I had no input. Nala was in full control and I thank her for that.

"Let me stay in control. You'll break down if you control"

I nodded letting her take over

Nala's P.O.V

"I need our beta,gamma,and best warriors in the Alpha's office,now"

I said. We need to find my mate and we need to find him now.

I let them take all the needles out of me and changed before I bolted towards the office.

I quickly opened the door to the office and there stood exactly the people I needed.

"Did we get anyone to follow them?"

The beta nodded and replied

"We got people watching the borders and three are following them to their base and will give us an exact place"

I nodded. "And I need every book we got about mate marks.

"He was marked with the blood wolf. They created a liquid and put it on their fangs making that mark"

"It signals their forever connection with the person who marked them and The Blood Lust Pack

"So if you want your Alpha back I suggest you get to work. Dismissed"

They all scurried out saying a quick "Goodbye Alpha Female" as they left.

I sighed sitting down in his chair. It still smelled like him too.

I snuggled into and tried to calm my racing heart but the frequent stings didn't go away.

.
.
.
.
.

I rushed around the office talking to people. Getting everything ready.

"If they wanted a war they are sure as hell getting one"

Calico's voice rang in my head. I grinned and continued to organize the troops.

As soon as I finished setting everything up I let Calico finally take over.

Calico's P.O.V

I grinned as Nala gave me control. I stood in front of my pack and spoke

"This is it. We're getting our Alpha back. Nala,my kitten,has been leading you as your Alpha Female for some time but I'm back

"We may be starting a war but we're starting a war worth fighting for"

Cheers erupted and I walked to the front of the pack grinning.

I stepped in front of the pack with the beta,gamma,Peyton,and Michael by my side.

"Two weeks" I whispered to myself.

Pey put her hand on my shoulder giving me a small smile. I smiled back and shifted into my panther.

I yowled and we set off towards the Blood Lust Pack.

"I'm coming Jasper"

537 Words