Chapter 6

(Before we start I want to thank @NL4ver for being super sweet and waiting for my updates! Love yah!)

???'s P.O.V

I watched through the trees as I see Calico greeting her "new pack" I sneered as I watched. She didn't know it but we were coming. I'm getting my baby girl back.

Calcio's P.O.V

(Some bad language but it didn't feel right with out it =D )

I was walking with Jasper as he showed me around the pack house. We walked down a hallway to see pictures of men and woman on their wedding day. Jasper spoke "These are all the Alphas and Lunas. Since the very first" I smiled and nodded. We kept walking till the pictures ended. An empty frame was hanging on the wall. Jasper wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear "That's us" I blushed and smiled. He continued the tour intill a girl around my age ran towards us,stopped,and then grabbed my hand. I looked at Jasper as the girl dragged me he smirked and yelled "It's my sister!" I sighed and ran with the girl instead of being dragged. She stopped when we reached a door. She opened it and dragged me in. She turned to me and said "My name's Peyton but my friends call me Pey!" I smiled and said "I'm Calico! It's nice to meet you Pey!" She smiled and then screamed loudly "Let's go shopping!!!!" I laughed and nodded happily. She took my hand and we both ran down the steps and out into the living room where we were stopped. The man said "Where are you two going?" Pey whined and said "Michael we're just going shopping!!" He chuckled and said "Whatever little sis" I giggled as we ran outside. I got into the passenger seat of her car and she drove to the mall. On the way "Hey Brother" by Avicii came on and we both looked to each other and screamed the lyrics loudly. (Song above) By the time the song was done we were already at the mall. We went to Forever 21,American Eagle,Hollister,and many other places. We finely stopped at the food court before going back. We got SubWay but, something was wrong. Pey and me both sensed it. Nala was telling me to run but, as I moved to get up something or should I say someone grabbed my wrist. I looked to see my former Alpha. I looked at him and hissed quietly "What are you doing here" He growled and said "Getting my mate back, bitch" He grabbed my other wrist and held on painfully tight. I wiggled but, I couldn't get out of his bruising grasp. Pey was trying to pull me from his grip but to no relief. She backed up and grabbed her phone and frantically talked into the phone. By now we were outside the mall and heading into the woods. (The mall is only known by werewolves so that's why it's so close to the woods and they're not worrying about humans seeing) Pey got off the phone and shot me a look that basically said your mate's gonna kick some ass. I grinned and continued struggling as Blake held me tight.I heard paws thudding on the ground and said to Blake with a smirk "You're so fucked" He growled and pushed me back against a tree..hard. My vision started to blur as I lost oxygen. I heard a loud growl and turned to see three wolves. I instantly new the one in front was Jasper. The two beside him were Jakob,the new beta,and Steve,the gamma or third in command. Blake let me fall to the ground as I gasped for air. Jasper growled and stalked towards Blake. Blake shifted into his light brown wolf and growled back. Pey shifted quickly and her and Steve lunged at Blake as Jasper quickly ran to me. He poked me with his snout and whimpered. I smiled weakly and said "I'm ok buddy" He licked my hand then turned to fight Blake. My vision wasn't back and I only saw a blur of the fight. When I could see again I saw a bleeding wolf back away and run from the fight. I smiled weakly as they shifted and put clothes on. Pey ran to me and squeezed me tight. I winced and said softly "Be careful of the arms hun" She looked at my wrists to see bruises forming up my arms. She growled lowly as Jasper ran to me. He hugged me tightly and whispered in my ear "Never do that again" I squeeze him back and whisper "Never"

774 Words

(An update because you deserve it for waiting so long! Love Yah!)