Chapter 14

(How's that cliff you're hanging off of?)

Calico's P.O.V

I curled myself into a ball as soon as the doors shut.

I was in a cold and damp cell in the back of the camp.

I could already feel Jasper going berserk with me being gone.

I flinched when the door opened and Mr.High&Bitchy,Damien, walked in.

He smirked and came towards me. He held my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"How's my little kitten"

I growled and ripped my head out of his grasp.

"Now now, kitten when you struggle I'll have to punish you"

I kept struggling, what's the worst he could do? Oh fuck.

I stopped as he pressed his cold lips to mine. I had to stand still or else this would get worse.

"Fuck you"

I spat when he stopped kissing me. He smirked and got up, walking away.

I growled an started struggling with my chains. I swear I will get out of here.

Nala started whining and I felt the pain Jasper was feeling. Oh god.

What if he thinks I purposely kissed Damien. He wouldn't.

"Jasper! Jasper can you hear me?"

I tried to use the mate link.

"Calico? Oh my god! Are you ok? I'm gonna kill that bastard when I see him!"

"Calm down. I'm fine as of
now. He kissed me and I feel like I need to wash my mouth out with soap"

He growled. The link started cutting out but I managed to tell him

"You need to get here fast. They'll move soon. Send one or two people and not you."

And the link cut out. I don't know why I asked. He's gonna come any way.

I waited in silence as I listened to the rain fall outside.

The last thing I heard was a shout when the darkness took me.

.
.
.
.

"Calico! Wake up!"

I opened my eyes to see Peyton looking at me.

"Peyton?!?! What are you doing here!"

"Getting you out of here!"

She said, unlocking my chains. I felt the chains loosen and I looked at my red wrists.

She grabbed my hand and sprinted out the door. We snuck by two tents and waited by some bushes.

"What are we doing?"

I whispered, she slapped her hand over my mouth. She put her finger to her lips and motioned her head towards the bushes.

We waited for what felt like days when a hand gave a thumbs up through the bushes.

She grabbed the hand and was pulled through. The hand stuck out again and I carefully took it.

It pulled me through and when I reached the other side I saw Michael,Peyton,and Molly standing there.

"Luna"

Molly said bowing. I giggled and ran to her,pulling her into an big hug.

I squealed and let go and shifted into my panther. I ran towards the pack house with three wolves in tow.

As soon as we reached the outskirts ok the house I shifted back.

"I'm gonna freak the fuck out of Jasper"

Peyton snorted and responded

"You're such a great mate"

I winked at her and shifted into my kitten. We all walked in and I waved my paw at the people in the main room.

Jasper's mom came running down the stairs and looked at us.

"Calico! Jasper ran out towards the camp. He thinks you guys got captured"

I bolted out the door shifting into my panther and started running as fast I could towards the sweet smell of chocolate and mint.

As soon as I reached the edge of the forest the scent got stronger and stronger.

I yipped as a flash of brown came from the corner of my vision.

I followed it and there stood my lovely mate.

"Jasper!"

I said happily in the mate link. His wolf just starred at me.

"Jasper?"

The wolf growled and lunged at me,knocking me to the ground.

It started licking my face and I pushed it over to see it's eyes sparkling.

"Hi Calico"

I growled playfully and pushed him off as we ran together through the trees.

.
.
.
.

"Wake up!"

Damien growled, slapping my cheek.

695 Words