Chapter 10

Calico's P.O.V

Jasper held me to his side the entire walk to our bedroom.

Tears were drying on his cheeks as we silently walked upstairs.

He opened the door and walked in with me. I closed it and turned towards my mate.

I smiled and kissed him,wrapping my arms around his neck.

He chuckled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I leaned back and looked into those oh so beautiful eyes.

I grinned and kissed him again hovering over his lips.

"You know I'm truly sorry right"

I sighed and cupped his face.

"I know your sorry. I get it and it's ok. I'm not gonna leave and I'm gonna stay right here, for as long as you'll let me"

He growled playfully

"You're not going anywhere anytime soon Kitten"

I grinned and dragged my mate to the bed and laid down feeling him curl around me.

I fell asleep to the soft snores of my blue-eyed mate.

.
.
.
.

I woke up to a commotion down the hall. I opened my eyes and carefully pulled myself out of bed.

Meanwhile trying not to scream out in pain. I covered my mouth as a soft whimper escaped my mouth due to leaving Jasper's embrace.

I quietly left our bedroom and walked down the hall to see two pack members and a crying child.

"You know we'll be back before you know it!"

The man said but the little girl kept on crying. I remember her. She was the first child I ever met in the pack.

"Mind if I help?"

I asked the couple. They turned around, relived to see me.

"If it is ok with you, Luna"

I smiled and picked up the little girl. I cradled her in my arms and she stopped crying instantly.

I smiled and cooed at the little child.

"What's her name?"

They parents smiled at me and her mom responded politely

"That's our little Lilly"

I smiled at the girl and she said

"I like your hair!"

I laughed and let her rest on my shoulder. I continued to talk to her parents when I heard little snores.

"Go take your trip! I'll take care of her"

I whispered,shooing off the parents playfully. They smiled and took their bags and walked downstairs.

I carefully took Lilly to the bedroom and found Jasper still sleeping.

Fair enough. I carefully got back into bed and laid the sleeping child next to me.

I fell asleep to my mate and Lilly's small snores.

.
.
.
.

I opened my eyes to see Jasper stirring beside me. I carefully turned around from Lilly making sure she didn't wake up and faced my mate.

I poked his nose trying not to giggle but that didn't work. Lilly woke up. She sat up and leaned on my hip and poked his cheek.

She giggled like a manic and poked his nose. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. Still nothing.

How heavy of a sleeper is he?! I sighed and kissed him on the lips. Instantly two arms wrapped around my waist pulling me towards him.

I giggled and pulled back from the kiss to see Jasper starring right at me.

"You're a heavy sleeper"

Lilly said form behind me. Jasper looked over my shoulder to see Lilly sitting there in her PJ's.

I laughed and said picking the girl up and putting her in my lap.

"I'm taking care of Lilly while her parents go on that trip"

He laughed and nodded and started to tickle us both.

"Jasper!!"

I squealed loudly. I squirmed in his grasp but he wouldn't let me go. Lilly was already free and was trying to get him of me. Key word:try.

He laughed and finally stopped tickling me and so I pounced. I started rubbing my fur all over his face and chest.

He grabbed my little calico kitten and snuggled me to his chest. I purred intill I was handed over to Lilly who gently took me into her arms.

She held me close and started petting me when Jasper focused out and got up.

"Rouges on the territory, I'll be back in a bit"

I nodded softly and motioned with my paw for him to go. He left quietly but I heard him run down the stairs.

Lilly let me go and I shifted back and picked up Lilly.

"Time to make late breakfast!"

She nodded her head and I took Lilly downstairs.

I set her down on one of the chairs and started gathering ingredients.

Scrambled eggs and salted potatoes sounded good. I used to make it for my old pack.

One of the few meals they actually liked of mine. I started making the food when I heard someone say

"Hey Cali! Mind if we join for breakfast?"

I turned around to see Michael holding a girl by her waist.

"I'm Molly!"

I nodded giving her a hug and continued with making the food.

Molly helped me make double what I thought I was gonna make when a couple other pack members joined us.

We were all laughing and joking around when a frantic pack member burst through the front door.

"Luna! Luna please help!"

I set down the plates and walked over

"What's going on?"

"It's the Alpha! Something's wrong!"

887 Words