Chapter One

"Minarang! Stop! Ahaha--!!" Mina tickled Momo's stomach. An excuse to touch the abs of the older girl because she just can't resist Momo.

Earlier...

"Momori....ng," Mina came inside Momo's shared room to call her for dinner just to get her eyes purified by the sight in front of her.

Momo is wearing a cycling short that clung to her ass and a white button-up shirt (that is not buttoned) with a black lace bra. Practically, showing her abs to the world -- which actually just Mina.

Momo is sleeping. Her phone beside her head on the bed. With her mouth open, snoring lightly.

It's adorable and hot both at the same time.

After Mina regained concious, she yelled again to wake Momo up, "Momoring! Dinner's ready!"

The peach shot up. With a messy hair and half-closed eyes, she scan the room quite cutely.

"Minarang?" she said with a croak voice.

Mina closed the door and walked up to Momo. "Yes. It's Mina!" she said like the famous scene by the killer in the movie 'It's Johnny!'. She tackled Momo at the bed before tickling her sides.

Present...

"I'm awake! I'm a-awake Mina yah!"

"I don't think so."

"I am. P-please! Ahaha!"

Gathering all of her strength, Momo flipped Mina and all of their actions stop. Now between Mina's leg. Momo leaned in to whisper on the penguin's ear, "Tables turned." Before tickling Mina.

"Aha! Momo! I-I'm sorry!"

There was a knock on the door that stopped their game. The door opened revealing Dahyun with her eyebrows raised at the scene in front of her.

"What the.."

"Ohmygod, cover your eyes! You're too young for this!" said Momo pointing at their sexual position and... over-acting. Mina just chuckled.

"Yuck unnie." said Dahyun before really covering her eyes. Mina and Momo laughed at that.

"Come on, Dahyun. We're just joking. Now get off of me, Momoring." Mina sat up and tried pushing Momo but the latter just smiled mischievously. She pushed Mina back to the bed and straddled the girl who let out a quiet whimper only for Momo to hear. That made Momo raised her brows, amused by Mina's reaction. She leaned in and whisper to Mina's ear again, "What if I don't want to?" She said before nibbling Mina's earlobe.

Mina bit her lip to prevent letting out a noise.. of pleasure.

"Ohmygod Momo unnie, stop raping Mina unnie." said Dahyun whose flushed red after witnessing the scene in front of her. She walked up to them and pushed Momo away from top of Mina. "Let's eat dinner, unnies," she said in monotone, pulling both of her unnies' hand.