Chapter Twelve

Momo's P.O.V:

Free day. Rest day. The day where I can finally sleep all day, in my soft bed, after eating loads of food.

"Hey Momo, where are you going?" Jihyo asked as she saw me skipping through the corridor. I can hear the maknaes playing at the living room, being noisy. I looked at JIhyo who's wearing casual clothes.

"I'm going to go the convenience store then buy jokbal. How about you?"

"I'm going out with Nayeon and Sana. Take care," she said before walking away.

I wore a hoodie and a mask before going out. I bought sodas, chips, ice cream, and more sweets then went to a store where they sell jokbal. I could just order from the phone but I guess I could do some exercising... before eating loads and loads of unhealthy foods. When I got back home, it was eerily quiet. Where are the maknaes? I passed the living room to check but they're not there. I went to their room and knocked before opening the door. No maknaes. They probably went out. 

I happily walked to my room. Silence means good sleep. I opened the door and saw Jungyeon on bed.

"Oh. You're here," I said. My voice cold and disappointed.

"Yes, and you don't sound happy about it."

I took my blanket and pillows before heading to the door. "Where are you going?" she asked.

"I'm going to chill in the living room. Eat."

"You're not gonna sha--"

"Nope," I said but still threw a bag of chips to her face.

"Thanks. Do you have plans? Other than eating?" she asked again. I grumbled starting to get annoyed. Let me eat my foods. I stomped my foot to the ground weakly and Jungyeon giggled at that.

"I'm going to sleep. Bye," I said and left.

Ahh. This is paradise. I layed down on the sofa before covering myself with my blanket. I searched for a movie at my phone before settling with Wonder Woman, I like female protagonist especially the hot ones. I took my jokbal from the bag and took a huge bite. "Mmmm! Oishi!" I shouted. Someone chuckled behind me. I looked back and saw Chaeyoung.

"Sup?" she sat down on the floor beside the plastic bag. "Got anything for me?"

"I bought some sweets, you can take some but not all."

"Thanks unnie," she said before searching the bag. She took out a few sweet junk foods, her eyes shone and she smiled cutely-- her dimples showing.

"Where are Tzuyu and Dahyun?"

"They went out to the convenience store," she said as she ate her sweets in a merry way. She took a sip from my soda, "To get food for me too."

I was chewing my jokbal when I was forced to swallow it. "Then you go eating my sweets?"

"Yup," she stood up and laughed when I threatened to hit her with my jokbal. It looked very funny.

"It's weird that I didn't saw them," I said.

"Not at all, they just left. So on their way to the convenience store, you're probably heading back from where you bought your jokbal. By the way, are you planning to eat all day? It's free day unnie."