Chapter Nine

Mina's P.O.V:

That day, when Sana came home, I dragged her inside our room. It's me who dragged her this time. She gave me a confused look all the way 'til we reached the room I told her everything-- that I'm in love with Momo, the things we've done that made me speculate that she feels the same.

"So, basically, you're going to confess to Momo?" said Sana.

"I-I think, you think she felt the same right?" I asked. Suddenly anxious when I pictured myself confessing to Momo. What if I misunderstood? She's flirty with everyone after all. What if I'm no exception?

"Minari, remove negative thoughts. And yes I highly think that she feels the same. Oh if you can only see the looks she gives you. It's like she's gazing at a golden jokbal." she laughed. "I'm funny, I know."

My face heated up at the information. I can't believe that Momo looks at me at a certain way. I shook my head as Nayeon came inside the room. "Woah, what's with the atmosphere. Don't worry the queen has arrived to j--" In unison, "Shut up Nayeon," said Sana and I.

"Hey, I was just trying to fan away the serious air. What are you two doing here anyway, what's the news?" Nayeon walked to her bed and sat before drinking the juice she brought.

"I'm going to confess my love for Momo," I said. Nayeon spurted her drink all over the floor. Sana jumped away. "What?!" Nayeon asked with juice dripping from her lips.

"You heard her, otherwise you wouldn't spit out your drink!" Sana went to get a tissue and gave it to Nayeon. By the way, Nayeon's face was hilarious.

"So, do you think it's a wise plan?" I asked.

Nayeon nodded. "I think she feels the same. Trust me."

"Okay.. I'll confess when the perfect moment comes."

~~~///~~~///~~~

After the talk with the snakes, I went to find Momo. I need to be with her to find the perfect moment right? I looked and searched everywhere in the dorm. I asked Jungyeon and she just shrugged. I went to Jihyo and asked the same thing but she replied with, "I dunno." I decided to text her this time to asked where her ass went. I sat on the couch waiting for her reply. After a few minutes, still there's no reply. I got hungry and went to the kitchen to get myself some food. I cooked when my mind remembered the time when Momo loved the pasta I made for her, with love. An hour passed, I finished cooking and Momo hasn't texted back yet. Where did that peach go? I called her and the phone kept ringing. I called her again and again and she's not answering it. I moved my phone away and dive into my food. Jungyeon came with Momo's phone on her hand.

"She left her phone," she said, she sat at the seat in front of me and gave me Momo's phone. She took a plate and a fork and got her self a serve from my pasta. Why did Momo left her phone? Didn't even told anyone where she went to. How am I going to confess to her if she's not present? Ugh, when will be and where is the perfect moment?

I looked at her phone before trying to open it which has a password. After a few seconds of trying I gave up, that's until an idea popped in my mind. I grabbed her phone again and waited for 30 seconds before trying the password, "Jokbal."

It worked! I smiled in triumph. Jungyeon stood up from chair. "Oh, if you want to use her phone. Her password is Jokbal." She went to the sink and washed her plates. "You should have told me earlier so you could be helpful." I told her and she gave me a grin.

I put my attention back at Momo's phone on my hand. Pasta forgotten. I opened her messages first to see if there's any clue that I could get to know where she went. None. But I saw some interesting stuff. Wow, all of her messages with other members are all flirting. What the fuck? Her conversation with Nayeon is so Rated R! That snake will have a talk with me. I shook my head and opened her gallery this time. The first think that came into my mind was, "Woah, what a selfie queen." Her gallery is full of selfies. Well, there's bunch of amazing photography skilled pictures too but yeah I don't really mind seeing her face. I scrolled down, checking a picture from time to time. I saw an album called "Do Not Open". Guess who's a rebel, yes this penguin here. I opened the album and was shocked to see a picture of myself... sleeping. Wait, this was the time I fell asleep at the sofa when first time in my life, not really, I woke up early. Oh wait, she's the one who wrapped a blanket around me-- I thought it was Chaeyoung since she's the one who woke me up. Well that's not really an accurate way to tell. So she wasn't butthurt at all, how sweet. I smiled unconsciously at the thought of Momo being sweet and warm, to me. But why did she took a picture of me though? Her phone then vibrated, almost made me drop her phone.