Chapter Eleven

Mina's P.O.V:

Last night, we planned the attempt. Because we still have schedules to attend, we decided that we do it in public or on cam.  It's simple, I'll be flirting with the memberneun especially Nayeon and Sana in front of Momo. As for now, I'm waiting for those two to do their moves. Nayeon told me that it will be efficient and easier if we do it at the fan sign event. So I waited til the fan sign event, ignoring Momo the whole day 'cause she's ignoring me as well.

At the fan sign event, Nayeon sat beside me. "We start now," she whispered. She signaled to Sana who's sitting on my other side. The squirrel nodded then took a mic. We're allowed 'cause the line had ended.

"Annyeong yeorobun!" Sana shouted. The fans greeted back, some are howling. "How was your day?"

The fans tell they're answers while Nayeon dragged me to the front with the other members. The maknaes are playing and laughing. Jihyo, Jungyeon, and Momo are teasing each other. Nayeon invited ourselves to their game. She tickled Jungyeon and Jihyo. They laughed and tried to swat away Nayeon's hand. Momo tried to join but instead got tickled by Jihyo. Nayeon faced to me and smiled devilishly. Oh okay, I know now. She tackled me and started tickling, I laughed. "Stop! N-Nayeo ahaha!" 

Then Nayeon hugged me and laughed, I noticed that it was forced though. She then glanced behind me, like she learned a secret or something-- she smirked and kissed my cheek. She pulled away when Sana came giving her the mic. Sana stood beside me and looked behind her. She smirked before putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Look Minari! Camera, smile!" she pulled me closer as we posed for the camera. I know that Momo is watching behind me, I can feel her burning stare on the back of my head-- so I side hugged Sana and pressed my lips on her cheek. After the last one shot, Sana and I turned around in sync.

We faced Momo, jaw clenched and glaring at the ground. Sana patted my back and winked before leaving. I watched as Momo send glares behind Sana's back. Oh she's so cute. Grinning as an idea came into my mind, I went to Nayeon who's talking to the fans.

"Choose a member you would date?" Nayeon asked. Clarifying the fans question. They shouted a "yes" back.

I poked Nayeon cheek and spoke through the mic, "It's me right?"

Nayeon looked back at me with an amused grin. She wrapped her arms around my waist. "Of course. You're mine now."

The fans got wild. They shouted and howled. Chaeyoung walked up to us and separated Nayeon and I. With her mic, she said, "No, Mina unnie is mine." The fans got more loud as the memberneun laughed.. well, except for the peach who's smiling in a sinister way. Her eyes twitch as she stomped away to her desk.

"Oh, really?" Sana now came to the show and wrapped her arms around my shoulder from behind. Flashes of camera and shouting of fans doubled.

"Yes," said Chaeyoung. She took my hands and kissed it. Some fangirls started squealing. My cheeks burned at the attention.

Nayeon smiled at me. She pinched my chin and leaned in slowly. My eyes grew wide. What the fck? We'll get in trouble if she kiss me! Before our lips could met someone pushed Nayeon harshly, the girl almost stumbled to the ground. Gasped were heard from the crowd and staff.

Sana helped Nayeon to stand up. The person who pushed Nayeon ran to the backstage. Nayeon just laughed when she got to her feet. "It was a prank guys!" she said to the fans. She laughed and was followed by the memberneun.

"You should have seen your faces!" The fans finally laughed while the staffs just shook their heads.

As they laughed, I ran to the backstage  looking for her. "Excuse  me, have you seen Momo?" I asked a staff. She pointed to the direction of the comfort room. I rushed there and found the door locked.