Chapter Three

Mina's P.O.V:

It's fun meeting ONCE here and there. It's nice to interact with them and to see their support. It's good and tiring to attend our schedules. It's what we love. We worked hard to be here and we'll work harder now that we're here. Though, today, I just really want to go home.

I swear, when you're itching to touch her so bad but you can't -- well you can but not in the way I have in my mind. I won't tell what is on my mind. You work your imagination on that. But I'll tell you, it's not very innocent.

You can't possibly think innocent when she flashes her abs to the world -- which is Mina again but with the ONCE. With that glorious body, who can't possibly think innocent? Well, I guess not me.

Controlling yourself in front of many people is hard yet maybe with people watching you actually helps because you're reputation crosses on your mind before you go do you're kinky stuff.

Worry not. There's still a thing called backstage -- and yeah I can do all of my kinky stuff there.

Guess who's sitting beside me right now? Yes. My peach.

"Minari," said Momo. Giving me a cute smile.

"Momoring," I mimicked.

She's so cute. I want pinch her cheeks then kiss the pain away. She's like a kid stuck on a body of an adult. A hot body.

Not being able to stop myself, my hand reached for face. I cupped her face with both of my hands making her looked at me with confusion.

"You're so cute!" I pinched and stretched her soft cheeks. She whined at me before slapping my hands.

"That hurts! Why did you have to do that. I know, I'm cute and a--"

"Shut up."

"It hurts though," she said while rubbing her squishy cheeks. Looking very adorable as she do it.

I leaned in close to her. In a mocking baby voice, I said, "Aw you want me to kiss the pain away?"

"Ew. No thanks," she said. Making disgusted faces just to tease me. That earned a smack to her arm from me.

She chuckled. Well, if she doesn't want, she's not gonna get one. "Okay then, no one's gonna treat your boo boo," I started standing up.

"Hey! You need to kiss me. It's you're fault my cheeks hurt you know! So kiss it better! Kiss me!" she shouted for all of the memberneun and staffs to hear. I blushed hard realizing they stopped what they're doing and have their attention to us now. Pabo Momo.

Jihyo went to us followed by Sana and Nayeon -- those two hungry for juicy things.

"What's up?" Jihyo greeted slash asked  both Momo and I.

"N-Nothing. We're just teasing each other. As usual. This pabo can't control herself. Sorry for the ruckus," I said. Glancing at the grinning Momo from time to time. That pabo is enjoying this.

"No need to say sorry Mina. I'm just worried," said Jihyo before going to make up unnie. Nayeon and Sana still rooted at their places.

"What?" I asked.

"Min--"

"Actually, no. Not 'What?' Its Go away."

"Aww Minari come on," Sana grabbed my hand to make me look at her. Why are they even interested, so interested?

"No Sana. Not now."

"Okay. Maybe later then?"

Ugh. "Fine," I said just to shoo them away. So annoying.

I sat down beside Momo again. She still had this cute grin on her face. "Did you enjoy the scene you've caused?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yep. So, now, where's my kiss?"

Of course. I leaned in this time and pressed my lips on of her cheeks. I blushed and pulled away after hearing Sana and Nayeon squealing.

"Thanks Minari. Now the pain is gone," I looked back to Momo, seeing her hold her cheeks adorably. I swear, she'll be the death of me.

~~~

"Sooo?" Sana looked at me expectantly. We're back at the dorm and she dragged me to our room as soon as we stepped inside the dorm. Not even letting me rest from the tiring schedule and long rides.

"So what?"

"You know what I'm talking about Minari."

"Why are you even so nosy about it?" No shit. Nayeon and her is so curious when it comes to both Momo and I. Basically to MiMo -- our ship name.

She throw her hands up to the air as if saying 'really!?' and it startled me a little. "Can't you see it!? You guys are the cutest otp. If only fans know what happens off cam. Tsk. And me and Nayeon, obviously helping you guys work your feelings because you obviously like-- no love each other!"

Whaaaaaat!? Lo-Lo-Lo-Love?! Each other?! I've never think of that before. Maybe I do love her. The urge to be close at her all the time. Her company is always the best for me, I really love being with her. She makes me happy. So happy. I feel contented when I'm with her. I always feel this unexplainable feelings when I'm with her.. Is this love!?

"Yes. It's love Mina," I didn't even realize that I said that out loud. I'm just surprised and... overwhelmed.

"I-If you think so. But I don't think Momo feels the s-same," I said feeling shaken a little bit.

"Well, Momo is a pabo. But so are you for not seeing that it's mutual. Momo might have a difficulty realizing this though. She kind of, have a thick-head when it comes to romance with her. A love-pabo," Sana took me to my bed to let me sit. Nayeon came in after a few seconds.

"What happened?" she asked and Sana filled her up.

"So what am I gonna do now?" I finally had the power to open my mouth. They both looked at each before Nayeon turned to me. "Just do what you're doing, but kinda more," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused with the word 'more'.

"Take your teasing to a whole new level." said Sana. Doing her famous wink after. I'm still confused though.

Nayeon sighed and kneel on the floor in front of me. "Mina, what are the things that Momo do; that make you blush?" She said giving my knee a squeeze. I think they already knew the answer. They're just reminding me of it.

"Y-You know.. Sweet compliments, lingering touches.. Uhm, subtle flirting? P-pretty much things that lo-lovers do."

Sana suddenly made both Nayeon and I stand up before announcing dorkily, "Operation: Make the pabo realize her feelings. Starts tomorrow."

"Why not now?" asked Nayeon.

"Because we have to rest, idiot."