Chapter Fourteen

(WARNING MATURE CONTENT, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SEXY MIND, DO NOT READ)

Mina's P.O.V:

After finishing the bottle of wine, our minds and vision got hazy. I can't think straight, I think it's the same for Momo. Well... we're not straight-- you know.

"Minari..." Momo spoke beside me. Her words prolonged with a flirty tone. She moved closer to my side as we sat on the blanket. The breeze got cold but Momo's arms pressed against mine gave comfortable warmth. I tilted my head to the side to look at her. She's staring back at me with hooded lids; mouth quirked up into smirk.

"Kiss me," she said. My heart skipped a beat when she begin to lean in. Our lips brushed as our eyes close and I whispered, "With pleasure."

I pressed my lips on her gently. She shuddered and sighed. Her hands grabbed my face as she tilts her head to the side, deepening the kiss. I moaned and opened my mouth. I shivered but not from the cold but from feeling the connection. Momo made me lie down and she started kissing my jaw down to my neck. I entangled my fingers in her hair.  My hips bucked when she bit on my collarbone and suck. That's gonna leave a mark and I don't care.

She pulled away and spreads my legs while I'm catching my breath. "You look tasty," she said, breathless. Her eyes dilated as she stares at me. Flames ignited through out my body ending at my core, biting my lip as I felt my groin throbbed. I can't believe my body reacted like this by being stared at by Momo.

"N-Not satisfied, with the.. d-dinner?" I said, with great difficulty as she began to unbutton my shorts. My breath got caught in my chest, she pulled down my shorts along with my panties. The air hit my wet core but my body is burning-- in a cold night.

"I guess, I could eat a dessert," she sent me a smirk before going down on me. It was such a hot view-- I almost came. She blew air to my purring crotch, my body twitched. She kissed my inner thigh and god.. it's so frustrating. I almost grabbed her head and pushed her face between my legs.

"Momori--" She lick me flat, and long. I moaned out her name and gripped the blankets.

She groaned, "Fck, Minari that was hot."

"Don't... don't st-stop, please," I panted, god I'm so aroused.

I watched as she leaned down and suck my clit-- dark and desire swarmed eyes observing my reaction.  She sucked hard and nibbled my clit and I was unable to keep my  open anymore. I moaned out loud for her not caring that we're outside.

After being satisfied with my reactions, Momoring tested my entrance. She slightly dipped her tongue inside me and pulled it out before running her tongue on my coated womanhood. She repeated and repeated as I was writhing and squirming for her. When I least expected it, she plunged her tongue inside and oh god.. I grabbed her hair and pulled it roughly making her moan-- sending pleasuring vibrations. I don't know what I want anymore. It feels so good that it was overwhelming, my thoughts are filled with fuck, momo, don't stop, fuck, so good, i love you, momo, momo, momo.

I screamed her name as I felt something bubbling in my stomach, unconsciously thrusting my hips forward to meet every lick. 

The moment came, my body shook at the intensity of my orgasm. Momoring kept licking me throughout my otherworldly experience making me come again. I thought I was going to pass out because all I can see was white, am I in heaven? My breathing is labored it's seems that I have forgotten to breathe. I closed my eyes and rested while catching my breath.