Chapter Fifteen (MiMo and 2yeon)

Nayeon's P.O.V:

I'm happy about the progress of the relationship of Momo and Mina. It's true though sometimes I envy it. I wish I'm brave enough as Mina to tell Jungyeon how I feel. I wish Jungyeon would be less denial than Momo if I ever did confess to her. If so, we'll have a relationship just like those two awkward japanese girls.

They were covered in clothes when they got home, jackets and scarves. It's obvious that they did what they did, Mina even lost her voice. I gave myself a pat on the back for surprising them with the wine. Good thing that Mina voice came back before the concert.

They were really lucky when they were given a chance to dance together for the concert. Now will be busy much more because of our trip to Japan. We're debuting and we're very excited. Sometimes I would warn those two, I know it's hard to control yourself when the person you love is close to you. I can relate. But damn those two...

"Hey, guys. Stop the eye-sex," I said to the couple obviously mentally fucking each other. They blushed after my statement. Those two can be really naughty and innocent. It's like they mastered being a hot and sexy couple mix with cute and fluffiness.

On the plane I saw them kissing each on the cheeks once in a while-- trying to be discreet. Sana and I would just snicker. When we arrived and the plane landed, we tried to separate those two to keep them from jumping each other skin. Mina was obviously saddened but Momo tried but failed hiding her emotions. She had this pout on her face the entire time. It was replaced by a smile when massive fans greeted us. We're really shocked, wow.. just wow.

I was so shocked that I didn't notice Mina and Momo stood together. Oh well, I did let them.

We get to rest for an hour in a hotel, Roommates we're assigned. The J line were together, and I think they're planning to visit they're family soon. Rest was short because some work to do. We'll be having a debut showcase, oh my gosh!

~~~///~~~///~~~

"Okay, sorry to say this. Momo, Mina, manager nim told us to keep some distance between you two," said Jihyo. We're currently in a van heading to prepare for the showcase.

"What?!" The couple shouted in sync. Momo have this terrified look on her, eyes wide and brows pushed up. While Mina looked very sad like a lost puppy. She had a glimmer in her eyes before as she talk to Momo but now it's gone.

"Yeah, sorry to you. I'm following orders today," Jungyeon who's sitting beside me wrapped her arm around my shoulder. She smells good and I internally smiled. I looked at her and raised my brows, "Will you be a good girl and follow my orders?"

Momo made a gagging sound. I turned to glare at her but soon averted my eyes back to Jung. She's smirking, definitely up for this game. "Anything for my lady," she winked.

I bit my lip suppressed a smile when tingles erupted in my stomach. Why did she have to do that.

"Stop that or else, I, myself will separate you two," said Jihyo. I moved away from Jungyeon and gave Jihyo an apologetic smile. What we did was a bit disrespectful.

~~~///~~~///~~~

The showcase was great! Amazing I should say! Though one part of the showcase confused me-- Tzujeong happened and I'm not liking it. They did something that crossed a line, I'm surprised Tzuyu initiated it. Ugh forget about that.