Hot News !!

Traffic is the worst nightmare of people like me .  I don't get to sleep an extra moment just in the fear of being caught by this deadly waiting time ...

I sigh pulling out my camera from my bag . Today is the last date to submit these photographs to the Fashion Magazine .

I' m a professional photographer . I'm lucky to have my mom supporting me and my career choice . Now a days the only profession heard or recognized is Engineering .

Yet , mom took a step to let me pursue my hobby as my career and now I'm successful in my career . At 22 , I'm offered jobs at various Fashion houses to photograph their models ...

My thoughts of self praising are broken as I see a man in Black Suit push a small girl aside on footpath . Mumbai had no scarcity of beggars and the small girl looked like one .

Angry at his act and the fact that I had camera in my hand helped me and I clicked a candid shot of him pushing her . Rich people had to be taught lesson on their behaviour and he would be taught a lesson too , I think satisfied with the photograph I clicked .

I don't get to see him or the girl anymore as my cab starts off to Iram Fashion House . The place where I'm working currently .

I reach there exactly ten past ten and I run towards the lift after paying the cab fare and press 15 button on lift pad .

Thanks to the mirror in the lift , I set myself little by brushing my hair . Soon the lift dings and I go straight to the conference hall after keeping my bag in my cabin and taking my pendrive which has all the photographs of my camera .

" You are late , " Samaira Khanna accuses me and I simply say " Traffic "

All were already waiting for me . Few gave me stink eye and few were weary of the whole thing .

Samaira Khanna owns the Iram Fashion House . She's my next motherly figure . At 45 she and her husband Neil Khanna , are one of the power couple of Mumbai . They are not only a power couple but my favourite couple too .

My mom and them have been best friends since college days . But let me tell you that my job has got nothing to do with their friendship . It's all my work that impressed them ...

Soon the meeting ends and as usual the photographs are approved . Though it's not my first approval , I get happy like it's my first time .

Mom always tells that no matter how many times you get success , you need to celebrate it because small things is what matters at last and also never get your success to head because that will be your first step to your downfall .

As soon as I reach my cabin , I take out my phone and call mom .

" Mamma , my photographs are approved , "  I squeal and she laughs at my excitement . This is me , I call her for everything .

I call her if I'm hungry , angry , need suggestions , need a friend to speak , to share my excitement as well as disappointment . She's not only my mother but also my father and also my best friend . She's the only thing I live and also can die for .

" I know princess and I'm happy for you , " she tells me and I smile happily . " Accha princess , I need to get back to work . So shall I  talk to you later , " she asks instead of telling me and I nod my head and then hit it remembering she can't see me and only hear me so I murmur a quick
" Bye , " and get back to my work of finalising few more of my photographs . It is then I come across the picture I clicked morning .

This man looks so handsome only if his behaviour was as good as his face . Poor him , I think sending the picture of him pushing the girl on footpath along with a detailed content of what happened to mamma on WhatsApp .

My mom is a chief editor at Twilight and she approves or dismisses of few news and I'm sure this guy is a rich big shot and mom would only get popularity with this hot news ....

:::::::>>>>>::::::::::>>>>>::::::::::>>>>>::::::

Hope you like the start ❤

Please don't forget to hit the star button or to vote , share and comment :)

Kruthi ❤

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::