Consequences

" What the hell ? " I say splashing the newspaper on my desk .

" We need to know what actually happened so that we can release a press statement or to  manipulate the entire situation , Sir " Shashank , my company's press team head tells me and I nod my head remembering the girl from yesterday .

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'"""""'""""

I was getting into my car that is parked in traffic with my driver inside when a small girl of some 5 - 6 years came forward and begged me money .

My hands immediately went to my pants pocket when I remember what would have happened if I was also given money in childhood instead of food and education . Remembering this I retrieve my hand from pocket to give her food from my car .

The girl being used to or being told by someone , tried stealing money and failed because of her short height . I became angry at her act and pushed her down . Nevertheless , I gave her some food and drove off to my work .

I also called an orphanage home to take the girl away from the footpath and to give her the future every child deserves ....

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Now  , I understood that someone only saw the part where I was pushing the girl and not the rest of it . In their misunderstanding and eagerness to pull me down , that person has picked up a fight with Abhay Raichand and I don't let my haters go away so easily .

" You don't have to know the exact details Shashank . Just make sure media gets a new and even more interesting news to forget about this incident . Also make sure my name is being removed from every social media's hater poll . You may leave , " I order him and his team after ordering them their work .

As soon as they leave , I ask my private investigator to find every detail of the person who gave Radhika Mishra , my picture and information about this incident .

He hangs the call saying , " I'll let you know the information soon .

As the call disconnects , Sindhu comes inside with her tab .

I raise my eyebrows at her to start speaking up .

" Sir , Mr.Andoju is here for the meeting . " She notifies me and I nod my head .

" Make him comfortable in the conference room and I will be there in 5 . " I dismiss her saying this . I take out Andoju 's file and go through it once and then get up from my chair and put my coat on .

Once I'm ready with the coat on me , I go to the conference hall to see
Mr Andoju  going through the deal too .

Mr Andoju has been a successful businessman over three decades now . Working with him is an opportunity no one would want to loose . Definitely not me ...

Soon we negotiate the terms and conditions of our deal as he has already liked our presentation in the previous meeting .

" Everything is perfect Mr Raichand and I'm ready to sign the deal today but there's a problem , " he says looking at me in the eye .

" Anything that I could solve ? Mr Andoju , " I ask him politely .

" I need  to meet your wife before I sign this deal , " he tells me and I look confused . Wife ? When did I marry to have a wife ?

" I'm not married , Mr Andoju . " I tell him slowly . My eyes daring him to contradict .

" Oh ! I thought you were married when you applied for this deal merger because it's an open fact that I don't do deal with bachelor businessman . So are you in a committed relationship atleast ? " Mr Andoju asks and I fist my fingers tightly .

I hate the words marriage , commitment and relationship . Yet , I don't want to loose such an awesome deal for my progressing company .

Before I could reply , a message pings as notification on my screen .

" Excuse me , " I say opening the inbox and there was the information I needed .

Yes , I'm in a very committed relationship with Jiya Mishra and our marriage will be happening soon , I announce already devising a plan to hit two birds with one stone .

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hey guys !!

So how's this chapter ? Hope you guys let me know it through your votes and comments 😁

Love ,
Kruthi ❤

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'"""""""