Values !!

Jiya's Pov :

" Perfect ! One more click and we can pack up . " I say to the models and they all smilE .

Well , working with me can be tough if no perfection is there . I expect perfection in all my work and that's the secret to my professional progress .

" Well done , guys . " I say looking at the last picture smiling . This photoshoot has tuRned out to be my very much needed distraction ...

After the talk with that Arrogant Raichand , I really needed this distraction .

Ignoring all my instincts I had bravely questioned him why he wanted me to marry him when he can marry any other girl .

I expected a decent answer but after his fake cough , he glared at me and told that I was paying a punishment for the wrong news I gave mamma .

____________________________

# Past

" Wrong news ? You are being dilillusional for thinking I didn't notice you pushing the small girl Mister . " I say sarcastically .

He rakes his hand in his hair for few times before taking out his laptop from bag and showing me a video .

After watching the video , I look anywhere but him . My ego coming in between accepting my mistake of misinterpreting the whole scenario .

Nonetheless my mother's teachings weights over my ego and without looking at him , I apologize .

" I'm sorry . I only saw you pushing the girl and I .... "

" Your Sorry cannot erase the mark and question on my reputation . Now better marry me and then after three months your work will be done and you can die for all I care . Here , sign these papers . " He says throwing the legal documents on my face .

My anger reaches it's peak at his rudeness . Okay , may be he didn't push the girl out of arrogance or rudeness and I misunderstood it . But he has no right to insult me .

I think of giving him a proper answer when I remember how I want to marry him for three months to get rid of another marriage in my life . Anyways it's not like he's marrying me religiously . Our marriage is only a sign on paper and that's all it will ever be ...

Thinking of all these , I sign the papers without a single word only after reading it once .

" I'll submit these papers tomorrow . You both can come to court and take your marriage certificate from registration office , " the stranger says .

" I'll send someone to pick it up Vivaan , " Abhay says and that stranger whose name I came to know is Vivaan glares at him .

" When I tell you have to come then it's compulsory dude . Get ready in something traditional and come to marriage register office with her . I'll arrange witnesses for your marriage and other stuff . " He says and bids bye after bro hugging Abhay .

We both were left alone in an awkward silence until he breaks it saying " I'll pick you up tomorrow from work and the first room on the left of first floor will be your room till we shift to Delhi . "

" Delhi ? What will I do in Delhi ? " I ask him outrageous at the thoughT of leaving mom here alone at Mumbai .

" You are my wife for three months and so will come with me to Delhi . We will be leaving the day after ," he says and leaves the room .

What the hell ? What will I do in Delhi ? God ! Why am I struck here ?

________________________

" So what do you think ? " I blink my eyes to come out of my reverie .

" Huh Sorry , " I tell embarrassed looking at his fidgeting hands .

Nikhil laughs off it but I know he might have got the wrong meaning of me lost in my thoughts .

" I asked you about Coffee , " he says and I smile thinking of ways to avoid him . Nikhil is a well paid professional model of Iram fashion house and he has had a huge crush on me since the day I joined working at Iram .

At 6 feet height , well muscular body , attractive eyes , brown hair and a polite smile which clearly shows his dimples makes him look like a Greek God .

" That's why he's a model , " my brain mocks which I clearly ignore .

But too had nothing can happen between us because I'm not looking for any commitment and this guy standing ahead of me is a keeper ...

I am about to answer when ........